Jonathan

I did it. I finally have Clary all to myself. I need her like I need air to breath. I need her to sate this monster I have within myself; she's the only one who can tame the beast.

I've been caring for her. Tending to her every need. Doting her. Loving her. Although I do all of this for her, I'm still very strict with her. She must listen to me when I tell her to do something, although, I have to admit, it turns me on when she gets all firey and stubborn.

She's gonna be a spitfire in bed. My pants are tenting at the thought. I can't wait till I finally claim what's mine.

My sisters innocence.

I've been patient with her so far. Not springing anything on her or pouncing on her. My demon is struggling to stay within its cage. It needs her body to sate it. Tame it.

Holding back is getting even tougher now. Especially with the way her body looks. She's all curves and muscles. Due to her eating more, her breasts and butt have become bigger. I like this. A lot. I'm a walking hard on when I'm near her. Even her scent makes my member twitch.

We will mate with each other soon. I'll seduce her unto my bed until she is a writhing mess. Moaning my name in pleasure as I thrust up into her. I can't wait to feel her smooth, pale skin under my finger tips, kiss her lips, devour her pussy with my tongue. Dominate her. The list goes on and on.

I don't just want her body though, I want her mind and her soul. Her heart. I can see in her eyes she is breaking down that barrier to her heart. The walls are crumbling but there's still some time. Things take time. I have to have patience. Patience is a virtue.

Problem is, I'm an impatient person. My virtues are pretty demonic too. For her, her friends, and her families' sake, she better give me her love soon. Without it, I will become even more murderous.

More evil.

She's been locked in the castle where I can guarantee her safety and make sure she won't escape. Not like she would get far though.

She has yet to see Jace yet. I've forbidden her to see him. He's been in training to become an endarkened. Clary would have never forgiven me if I made him drink from the cup and become a mindless slave.

I have to be careful with Jace though. When we were bonded together, he could see all my thoughts. All my deepest darkest desires. Clary, being the star in all of them.

If he ever told her what was in my mind. She would never talk to me again. She would look at me in disgust, although I was used to it before from her. She's finally starting to talk to me civilly without any wrath, something that took a long while. I can't bear the thought of her hatred.

If that happened, which it better not for Jace's sake, I would torture him until he's at deaths door and stop. Heal him. And repeat. I would make him wish he was dead. Beg for death even. I would laugh at his cries. Not even the thought of what Clary would think of me would stop me.

I've let her see her friends and our mother, but only a few times within the 6 months she's been here. They have their own quarters in the castle.

6 months.

That's how longs she's been here. That's how long it has taken to get her to the point of civility. How long it's taken for her walls to crumble and let me in.

It's this thought I have in mind as I sit on the couch in front of the fireplace within our bedroom. It took a while for Clary to stop tensing every time I layed on the bed with her. She begged for her own bedroom but I always said no. I need her here with me. I need to earn her trust. What better way to do that then show her I won't force myself on her in her sleep.

I won't lie, I've thought of just saying fuck it and pounce on her but then I remind myself that by doing that, I will never gain her trust.

Back to the present, I see Clary enter the bedroom. She looks beautiful as always. Minimal makeup, her long red curls swaying as she moves, dressed casually in tight skinny jeans that show the curve of her hips and thighs. I almost groan at the sight. She has on a form fitting white long sleeved shirt that outlines everything.

I wanna fuck her. Right now.

I get up from the couch and start walking towards her, appreciating everything as I look her up and down. She notices.

"Hello little sister". Her green eyes widen slightly at the look of hunger im sure is in my eyes. I don't know what she's thinking.

"Hello brother". She says in her silky voice. By the devil, I love it when she says brother.

"Where were you?" I finally reach her and I see her breathing becomes more rapid. Her eyes widen a little more but I see something in them that shocks me.

Lust.

Am I seeing things? I sure hope not.

"The gardens". She breaths out. I'm tenting even more right now. I think she's as affected by our close proximity as I am.

I move my head closer to hers. Closer. Her eyes close and she parts her lips, as if ready for my kiss. My lips go to her ear and in the most lustful voice I can muster, I whisper to her,

"May I kiss you sister?"