The Sheikh's Bride

"I need you to sign the contract." He said and stared at her and she stared at him with an angry face.

"No!" She shouted and stared at him into his green eyes before looking at his pink lips which were calling her lips but she had to resist even if it meant running away she stared at him in disgust and laughed at his pride, she would not deny it. He was one fine guy but with too much pride for his body. She got out of her thoughts and remembered the situation at hand. "I will never-"

"Never say never," He said interrupting her sentence. "And sweets, the thing is I don't need your signature, I already have your father's." he said and she started breathing hard because he was coming close to her than she wished he did. "And that's enough."

"Well get ready to be ce-" he stopped her again but this time with a raw desiring kiss on her plump lips. Those lips he had been staring at for a while.

"Because you want me or the other option is because you do not have a say in the matter." he said and smirked at her showing his perfect white teeth. "And I like them fierce." He added and left her staring at him in shock but with a little desire beneath it.

Meet Kathleen Brown

A 23-year-old African American living and providing for her ungrateful broke ass father, Joseph Brown who happened to also be a bad gambler with a gambling problem. She had worked hard to complete school and worked as a waitress in a cafe not too far from her father's hellhole just to take care of him she becomes a bartender on Saturday nights and any other night she is free.

Meet Al Aashif Nzayeebh Iblehez.

A 25-year-old heir of Irdague, his betrothed Hanjie who cheated on him. He decides to spend three days in the United States of America playing cards with his father in his poker place and stumbles upon Joseph Brown who played with him and lost the bet but when he let him go Joseph then tries to steal from him. In need of an heir Aashif's father substitutes his prison time for his hand in marriage to his daughter.

The country Sheikh Al Aashif Nzayeebh Iblehez is made up.

Purely fiction