Part 1

There were banging and crashing from my step fathers basement and I would be there for his experiment always hiding away from him and my mom would be there to stop experimenting me, but still she's weak from her illness to stop my step father from putting robotic things to me on which he would called it Destiny Blue Project naming it after my name for being the only child to the mad scientist father.

As I was in my room hiding in the closet, I could almost hear a faint scream from my mother and loud thud that could be heard throughout the house, I could clearly tell that they were both fighting about me. All I could ever think of right now is going out there in the outside world and just live in the normal life of an 8 years old daughter and just enjoy the moment of a little freedom from the outside world where the sun shines down onto people, and looking into the sky where the moon and the stars glow into the night sky. As I was getting ready to think about my family I was interupted by a very loud screech on the other side of my wall just almost to the doorway, "Destiny~ come out come out,where ever you are..." and at that the same time he would knew that I would always be in the closet hiding in a small pile of clothes and stuffed toys covering them in my body.

"I found YOU!" and there I was being pulled by my angry step father, as he pulled my hair and dragging me down stairs all I could ever fight back is kicking and scratching his hands to let go of me, but I stopped fighting back when I saw my mother laying there on the living room bleeding to death with a knife on her throat, so thats when things turn upside down for me.

"Stop moving Destiny!" "No.....Stop d-don't touch me!" I squirmed half pleading for mercy, but still won't budge from his firm grip. As he pushed me down to the ground, he immediately grab a piece of white cloth and filled it with some strange chemical, as he was grabbing me, he quickly put the cloth into my nose, and all I could see is darkness covering my view.

9 Years Later

As I woke up from my sleep I notice that I was chained down on the table inside my step father's laboratory,"Oh Good Morning my sweet Darling, did you have a good night sleep?" I didn't respond all I ever did is gave my step father a small nod. "Haven't you notice that 8 years has already been past since you fell asleep Destiny?" I was shocked and was already afraid on what he was doing to me for the past 8 years, As I looked up and down from the mirror next to me, I began to notice that all my body parts were looking like metalic parts with a neon blue glow on what it looks like to be a vein and the next part was my heart wasn't a heart anymore it was more on like a cyborg's heart, "So did you like my little gift Destiny?" "NO!" "Oh, come on I've worked this Project just for your birthday but, there is one problem that I just need to adjust for a moment".

With lots pain in my head I began to cry with agony, and I started pleading my step father to stop but he just won't stop until he had completed the Destiny Blue Project, by just using me as a high-tech blue cyborg, but the pain in my had stopped when the the sound of the doorbell has rang from upstairs "Now,don't go anywhere Okay?" "Y-yes father" "Good Girl...".

As my step father closes the basement door I began to struggle getting out of the heavy metal chains on my hands and feet, but sooner or later I figured out a way of getting out from this chains but it was on my head I don't know why, but I'll give it my best shot at it.As my step father came back with a box in his hands he came leaning his face towards my ear he whispered something about exchanging my heart into a boost core and giving me a running test of how much damage that I can take and how I can handle many weapons more than the military soldiers.

Everything on what he told me, makes me feel more afraid than before.....