Lover

Hey guy so I'm going to make this short and sweet ... This is just another love story with a little twist

I'm going to post tomorrow because it is late. My updates will be tues, thurs, and maybe on a weekend

So read on to the story !

I sit down on the bus I am quite I normally don't talk to anyone I just sit. Other than my 3 friends. Aricka, Alexis, and Chris. Then there is this other kid Austin. I don't

really like him he is annoying. Sometimes. Oh ya I am Luna. I get to school then I have to go to lunch... I hate lunch. I only ever talk to my best friends Annya, and Zenia.

I normally keep to myself but, today annya sat at a different table with different people... I didn't want to sit there! I have never talk to the "cool kids" of that lunch and she was sitting there like she owned the place. So I went over and sat next to her,and the the funny guy of the group came over to! I didn't know what to do I was so nervous!! I didn't belong here at this table do I?

So the funny guy of the group was really funny!! And kinda cute. His name is Justin. It's a perfect name right. The only this is that he has had sex before so if I do tell him I like him he might only want sex.... Do I or don't I. No not today maybe tomorrow. I don't know what to do. Ill talk to him on Facebook tonight.

* next day *

So last night I talked to Justin on Facebook. He is always open about what he thinks of people and he told me I was pretty. I have never heard someone call me pretty before I have hear hot, and cute but NEVER just pretty!!! Then it hit me what's if he is only doing this for sex... My life is over I don't know what to do I want sex but I am only in 8th grade dose he to... No I don't "luna!" I here my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs "yea mom! What do u need!" I screamed back... No answer ... Nothing but NOTHING!! "MOM WHAT'S WRONG!" I yelp to her and still ... Nothing I throw on my pants and shirt for school and I run downstairs I yell for mom one more time she was in the kitchen makeing. Me a 5 star meal! Ever seance she got fired she has just been a stay at home mom.