Part 1 : Drug

Naruto's POV

I remember when it first started.... I was 17 and sensei was 29 years old. That's when I first started to notice that I found him attractive.

It was our last mission together with me, Sakura, and that pervert Sai. We had decided settle at a hot springs for the night until the next day to head back to the village. I had decided to take a swim before I went to sleep that night, when I found Kakashi-sensei had the same idea as I. He sat in there, water dripping from his muscular form while he read his perverted book of wonders. He did not have his mask on, however the stream had covered his face, preventing me from ever finding out his true face.

But I didn't really mind, I dropped my towel and slipped into the warm water. The water hid my private parts from him. I groaned from the stiffness of my muscles. "Well this is nice." I announced, Kakashi seemed to have already sense that I was here. "Yeah it is." He agreed, running his hand through his wet hair as I watched him carefully.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him looking down on me. I suddenly blushed brightly when I realized what he was looking at. "Sensei-what the hell?!" I squealed while I hid my private part with my hands. The white haired man chuckled and said, "What? Its okay to look since we are both men. I was just admiring how big you have grown in that department." I had grew even more embarrassed. This was quite abnormal for my sensei to act like that little perv, Sai.

"You been reading too much of that book of yours sensei. Get your mind out of the gutter!" I responded, still covering my penis. Kakashi chuckled once again and said, "Why so shy? Why don't I show you what mine looks like, eh?" He then pulled out his dick and shown it to me, it appeared to be 12 mighty long inches. My lips suddenly grew dry and I slowly licked them. My penis decided to poke out from my hand and harden itself. My nipples harden soon afterwards. "Eh? What's going on with me?" I asked myself quietly and my sensei heard me. He grew smug and I soon felt my dick being gripped by his strong hands. Later on I could feel a tongue lick my dick and I let out a moan.

"W-what are you doing to me?" I questioned and he answered by swallowing me whole. The next thing I know I was caught in his web and on a bed I didn't recognize.