The chaos...

" Morgana why the pigs wont let me catch them?!" my little sister Rose whined.

"Because you are scaring them. You must walk forward them slowly, and have some food at your hand so they could trust you" i said sweetly to my little sister.

She took some food at her lttle hand and start walking slowly towards to the pigs. I watched her all the time, and i loved her so much. Her little voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Yay! Morgi i caught the pigs!! It worked!" i chuckled. It seemed to be such an importad thing to her. Of course she was only four so its okay. " I am gonna to help mother stay here okay? " i said with the look.

"Οkay Morgii" she said while she was feeding some pigs. I walked toward to the house. "Motherrr!" i said while walking.

"What is it honey? I am quite busy"she said with an annoying tone, while cleanings some clothes. "Ι came to help you mother. Rose is playing with the pigs so i am free." i said

"Alright take this clothes ant wash them to the river here, they haven't cleaned up very well." she huffed.

"Your wish my command" I murmur and left to the river. I put down the clothes and started washing them. I huffed and start singing.  I stopped when i felt that someone is behind me. I turned my head slowy and looked. There was a man 6,2 feet tall with dark brown hair and gray eyes. He was smirking and there was another 10 soldiers behind him. One of them have my little sister in their arms! I could tell from their height and from their handsomeness they were vampires .

" Well, well...you have beautiful voice my lady. Beautiful hair...beautiful dark eyes....and beautiful body" he said with an evil smirk as he scanned hungrily my body.

"W-who are you...and give my sister back!" i said while trying to grab my sister. I felt so guilty! she was terrified!

"Chill beauty... here" he said and throw my little sister at my lap. I took her and hug her. I could feel her sobing. "Shhh its okay...Morgi is here to protect you.." i said while rubbing her back.

"What do you want?" i said harsly.

He lower his head to my ear and whispered. "you princces." he smirked and kissed my neck. I shivered and start shaking.

" No!" i yelled to him and pushed him and start running  with Rose at my arms. " Mother!Father!Help" i start yelling while fear start taking over me. The soldiers start laughing and follow me.

" What happened" my father said with worry. "Oh no....no no no" said my mother as she saw the soldiers. she hugged me and Rose and my father step in front of us in a protective position.

" What is going on? " he asked.

"Well we want something and we are not leaving until we have it" he glanced at me and and smiled. I felt sick and angry as hell.

" But w-we have a deal" my mother stuttered. Wait...what deal?

"whats going on? " i whispered to my mother.

"Wait..she doesnt know?" he chuckled and arched an perfect eyebrow.

" Tell me what?" I was way confused now.

" Morgana, take Rose and your mother and go inside the house. Now." My father demanded. I obeyed and went inside our little house.

" Lock the door." he said.

I gulped and lock the door. My mother hugged Rose and i was watching from the window.

" You seriously think that you can beat us all and save your daughters from us?" he laughed evily. My father growled and shifted to a wolf. The vampires hissed at him and pulled out their sword. Oh crap.