Sprinkles

Aphmau's pov

"Aphmau, will you marry me?" Aaron says quietly with a smile and stares right in my eyes. "Y-es!" I reply without thinking. "Really?" He says putting the ring on my finger. "Yes." I say as I frown and grab his hand and walk to Garroth's house.

Garroth's pov

I cry while I look at pictures of Sprinkles. "How did you take so many pictures of a dump cat?" Katelyn asks as she rips a picture. "Don't rip that!" I say as I look at Katelyn. Then Travis breaks down the door with Kawaii-Chan and Lucinda are trying to kiss him. "Oh, my Irene!" Katelyn screams as sje walks angrily to the two hogging Travis. "You Jealous?" Lucinda asks kissing Travis's cheek. "Mine!" Kawaii-Chan says as she yanks Travis closer to her. "Nope!" Katelyn yells as she grabs Travis and runs holding his hand but bumps into Aphmau and Aaron. And I'm in shock for what's on her finger.

"Aph?" I ask. "Yes?" She replies. "Are you two?" I say. "Yeah...engaged." She says frowning. "Sprinkles thinks that you'd be a nice owner..." She mumbles. "Sprinkles?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm Sprinkles." Aph says.

I get down on my knees and ask aph to marry me. "So sudden and I'm already engaged!?" Aph yells. "Oh, sorry."

Aphmau's pov

I throw the ring Aaron gave me and say yes to Garroth and kiss him. We get married and have 2 kids. Levin and Malachi.

The End