Chapter 01. Zahck Rowald Fairowa

"conversation"

'thought'

"SHOUTING"

OK! Let's start!!! Enjoy!!!

****-----****-----****-----****----****

Zahck's POV.

My name is Zachk Rowald Fairowa, I'm 19 years old, 4th year college. People say I got the looks, the perfect body, the brains, and soon going to be the youngest billionaire and business man of a company called "Fairowa Group of companies" my parents are the ones who are running the whole company but even though I'm still attending college, I'm starting to help the company now.

My dad told me to quit college and just focus about the company, but that didn't stop me from going to college. I still attend the University called 'Whirlwinton University' people say that why would I even go to school when I'm so smart and with my wealth, I can get all I want.

The truth is... Yeah school is just a piece of cake but I'm not bragging about it, and about my life? I'll give you five words... 'it's like a living hell' my father only thinks about the company, he didn't even spare my mom. He let her travel around the God D*amn world for work, that's why she barely has time for us even though she wanted to be with us than her job.

She really loved my father that's why she doesn't want to disappoint him. And this God D*mn paperworks he always give me everyday is so freaking frustrating!!!. 'sigh' since I was a kid, even though we're complete, I don't feel we're even a family they always left for work so Im used to being alone.

I never feel loved and I start to think that 'life isn't just to enjoy, have fun and live,' but it's 'to work hard in order to live' I never show much expression since then. But suddenly everything changed when she came.

Someone who makes my boring, lonely and miserable life to a happy one... Her name is Rizzie Mella Gainsberth. Our parents were once business partners that's how we met they always brought her along to my house if they have a meeting with my parents, that's why she's always with me.

Days passed by and she started calling me bestie/bestfriend whatever, and she keeps clinging to me, kept bugging me! And it always makes me pissed just to feel her presence around me. She's troublesome, noisy, childish, and worst she's CRAZY!!!

But she's the reason why I don't wanna leave the university... Despite all that she's really caring, thoughtful, loving, and an innocent happy go lucky kind of girl. Since then I get to used to her presence around me, following me around and so on. And she's the only one who always made my day.

And even though she's crazy she's still my childhood friend and.... I'm in love with my crazy childhood friend...

*---****----****----***---****-----***

Well that's all for now and thank you for my beloved readers who read my story... And I'm sorry in advance if it'll take to long to publish the up coming chapters.. Because you know... You can't always get wifi everywhere even in your own house. Things had happened...

See you next chapter

GirlToKill is out peace!!!