Day 1 Rika

(Rika p.o.v)
I woke up around 5am looking at the calander Janurary 1st just 30 more days until I die.  I got up and left the house to walk along the shrine I didn't know but Satako followed me "Rika why are you out here?". "Oh I just came out to think niippaa~". Satako left, after a while I came home to see the kitchen light on I went inside and saw Chris making food "Oh hi Rika when did you leave?". "Around 5" he looked at me shocked "Dont get up so early its bad for you" he was overprotective of me but it should be the other way around he always dates bad guys (Chris is gay BTW) last I checked he had a crush on keiichi.  "Well you might as well get ready" he told me.  After breakfast we left to school.  "Class attention we have some new students please welcome Levi, Armin, Eren and Mikasa!" Ms chie said as she introduced the new students the first one Levi was attractive but he looked mean best not to talk to him much.  The blonde one Armin seems to timid for his own good.  That boy eren seems to full of energy.  And the girl Mikasa she looks serious about everything if there all friends that's one weird bunch.  After class we had lunch Chris and satako sat with me as usual "So do you think Keiichi likes me" Chris asked me and Satako "Chris you don't need Keiichi he's just a pervert" Satako told Chris she definitly did not want the two dating she didn't want keiichi to date Chris since she said he would 'ruin his innocence' "Well Chris look on the bright side that guy Eren seems gay" I said trying to cheer him up "BUT HES NOT LIKE KEIICHI!" he yelled everyone looked our way as he hid under the table. After school we were all in the gaming club when Eren Armin Levi and Mikasa came in.  "We would like to join the club" Mikasa said "Well then WELCOME!" Mion shouted "First we start off with a game we love to play called........OLD GEEZER" Moon handed them all cards "Oh and just letting you know.....we can tell which cards are which from the tears folds and the stains so play wisley." After a while we were all out except me and Levi I pulled one of his cards "I'm out" he stared at me and didn't say anything I found it weird but talked to Chris about random things to shake it off.