He is always near

The first scripture that comes to my mind and heart is psalm 16:7-8 which in the king James version (KJV) says this:

7. I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8. I have set the LORD always before me, because he is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

I am aware that most of you may not fully understand what that is trying to say because its worded kind of strangely but the way I understand it is that the writer is saying that even in the darkest of times they will still be faithful to God and bless Him because the Lord was faithful to them by not leaving them in the time of need.

Now, am I saying that it will always feel as though God is right there beside you helping you to fight your battles? No of course not. I know from personal experience that is not the case. When my grandmother was preparing to be with the Lord I was tempted many times while I was visiting with her at my mom's apartment to just go outside by myself and just scream at God and just yell "why are you making her go through this
Lord? Can't you see how hard this is on her and our loved ones?!"

But at the same time somewhere deep in my heart I knew that He was there carrying me through that hard time and He was trying to tell me "yes, I know it is difficult but you are strong and I will get you through this if you just trust in me and let me guide you."

My brothers and sisters in Christ, please if you ever need prayer for any difficult situation please comment and I will be more than happy to pray for you and of course with you. I love you all and remember, you are strong and you are loved!