Your Backstory

bold letters = me talking
(Y/N) = your name
(F/N) = friend's name
Read the summary of the story before reading this.
(I changed the title cuz I didn't like the slashes, sorry for the notification)
____________________________

Some Facts About You:

• You're 18, almost 19
• You're Ross and Shelby's cousin
• You've lived in New York your whole life
• You and your best friend are huge gamers and want to start YouTube channels
• You and your best friend have been friends since pre school. You know everything about each other, except she doesn't know about your experience with Red.
• You both can sing, and prefer alternative music over pop
_______________________________

~FLASHBACK~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We meet back here at 7:00, okay?" I said to my best friend (F/N).

"Yeah. You need money?" She said, reaching for her purse.

"Nah I'm good. Alright well I'm gonna get in line. I'll see ya!" I said, and pulled her in for a hug.

"Byee!" She replied.

She walked in the opposite direction as me.

I headed in line for the first ride I saw.

"Party of two? Party of two anyone?" said the girl working at the ride.

No one replied.

"Okay then I need two single riders. Anyone?" she said, looking around.

"Me!" I said quickly and headed up to the car.

"I'm a single rider." I heard a boy say. He walked up to the car.

He was tall, had brown eyes, and a purple shirt with Mickey Mouse on it.

But those aren't the first things I noticed.

I was staring at his...beautiful...red hair. I always did love red hair. He just made it work so much better than others I've seen.

He sat down in the car next to me.

"Hi!" He said as he buckled his seat belt.

"Hi. I'm (Y/N)." I replied.

"Micheal, but call me Red."

"Folks there's gonna be a slight delay on the ride, about five minutes. So just stay in your car and it will proceed shortly." said the girl working at the ride.

"That's the third time today with these slight delays. But I'm used to it. I've been here before." Red said as he was fixing his hair.

"Wow really? That's weird. Probably nothing major though. How many times have you been here?" I said, curious.

"26. Well, today is my 26th time." He replied.

My mouth fell open, and my eyes widened.

"I live across the street from here." He said.