¢нαρтєя 1

a/n (it's currently 2018 now and looking back at this book which I wrote in 2016... it's really bad 😂😂 don't read plz. I tried to edit it a bit to make it bearable to read but oof.)

It was one of those really dark nights, where the dark clouds were covering the grey moon.

You could already hear the scream of the first victim of the night, I walked quickly not wanting any more trouble than I already had with my boss at work.

I deeply sighed and someone covered my mouth pulling me to the cramped alleyway, their hand was big, pale and strong.

I grabbed their finger and with a smooth pull, flung them over my shoulder. Breaking it in the process.
"Gah" I heard a deep voice, a man with pale blond hair and a rectangular chin. He took out a gun and threatened "give me everything you have, you ugly bit-" I stepped on his face almost crushing it with my leather boot. He triggered the gun and resulted in me getting shot.

I stepped back because of the force, I smirked knowing it wouldn't do anything. He fixed his jaw back in place smiling, thinking I'm dead. But when he looked up his grin faded and his eyes widened in terror "y...you're a ..g...g." He stood up frantically and leaning against the brick wall, like he wanted to fuse in with it. My smirk grew wider, evil looking almost , his pupils started to shake and he tried to climb up the brick wall only ending up with his nail ripping off and another scream was heard.

"It's hunting night " I told him; quietly, softly and I started humming. He tried to back away even more. I stepped aside "run" and he was gone in an instant.