Chapter 1

Hey Guys, it's Jach. This is my first attempt at a One Direction Fan Fiction. I hope you guys like it. >.< Tell me what you think! 

(Harry's POV)

You know when you’re at a party and you’re right near the speakers? You probably think to yourself, like I’m thinking to myself right now, ‘man, I should probably get away from these things, or I won’t be able to hear tomorrow.’ I kept thinking that as I pushed my way through the crowd of jumping dancers towards the middle of the dance floor where my mates were crowded. It was nearing half three in the morning. My body and mind were telling me to go home and get away from this loud music.

Management had planned this little public outing. We had been going non-stop since our last show and just when the guys and I thought we could have some downtime, maybe go home and see our families, they threw this at us. The nightclub was pretty well kept, not at all dingy like some places I had seen. We were only mobbed a little on our way there, but the door supervisors outside had done a good job at keeping people outside. A few made it inside, but that’s better than a swarm of them. Plus, we had our bodyguard, Preston with us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had killed someone before.

Just saying.

“Hazzaaaaaaaaa!” Once I was at the center of the floor under the glittering and gaudy disco ball, my best mate, Louis slung his arms around me. I could smell the alcohol coming off of him and rolled my eyes. Sure, I had a couple drinks to relax, but Louis was going all out, as were the rest of the band, minus daddy direction, Liam.

I buckled under Louis’ weight when he initially jumped on me, but when I caught my footing; I was able to lift him up. “You’re already pissed?” I chuckled, setting him back down to the dance floor. I saw him about to run off, but Preston caught him by the collar of his striped shirt.

“Hazza, save me-“ Louis choked out, reaching his arms out to me. I pretended to grab for him, potentially saving him from Preston, but I stepped back at the last moment. The look on Louis’ face was the best. It was kind of a mixture between drunken confusion and then saddening realization. “Not cool, Haz. You’re out of the band.”

“As if, Lou.” I laughed. We had always made jokes about it: kicking someone out of the band. One time, we got really serious about it when Zayn showed up late to one of the first meet ups after we got put together as a group. Not sure how things would have turned out without Zayn around.

Speaking of Zayn.

Where was he?

Niall too…

I looked around, scanning the large crowd that surrounded Louis, Preston and myself. Just where I thought they would be, Niall and Zayn were over at the bar. I waved over the crowd as they looked up. Niall enthusiastically waved back and then turned back to Zayn. Both of their heads tilted back, most likely taking shots. I then saw Niall get down from the bar stool and raced towards the center. I lost him for a while in the crowd, but he popped up behind me.

“Are we going?” He asked, Irish accent thick and laced with alcohol. I had to step back to keep away from the fumes.

“We’re-…. Out-….here, yeah?” Zayn showed up just behind Niall. I could barely hear him over the loud speakers and people screaming to the music. I just nodded, hoping that was the right answer to what I figured Zayn was saying. The last person we were missing was Liam. Usually he didn’t go far from the rest of us when we went out. He had to be around here, somewhere.

“Come on guys.” I heard his voice out of nowhere. I spun around, my boots slipping on the floor. He was standing next to Preston, like he had been there the whole time. He was supporting Louis with his arm.