EXO: D.O Jumps over an airport fence?

Seems our little introvert has caught himself in a mini controversy as it has been reported D.O jumped over an airport fence. Netizens criticised him because as an idol he is to "set a good example" to those looking up to him as their idol. Though he was criticised some stated that, he probably saw a sasaeng fan and used that method to distance himself a bit more from him and said fan. To those who haven't heard much about the EXO fandom, no wait never mind I'm sure the rampant sasaengs have been heard about. But don't be discouraged as the fandom has sane and relaxed fans also (hint hint such as myself.) An image is on the side of D.O hopping over the airport fence.

Below are some comments from K-Netizens:

1. +29,-1: Girls' Day Yura gets into a scandal for staring at Suzy and he jumps off a fence in a public place and it's okay? Reflect.

(sorry the person on naver deleted the posts and so the girl removed the comments under that post I only got enough time to snag this 1 comment)

Below are some comments from I-Netizens:

1. lmfao i would totally do some stupid shit like that irl

2. I have done worse in public places

3. When I 1st saw the pics,I knew something would happen lol He went the wrong way so he couldn't just go back alone through all the fangirls to get on the right side e_e

4. Netizens critisize everything that idols do. Next time they are gonna get mad at idols for breathing oxygen and converting it to carbon dioxide.

5. I don't know how Korean netizens are able to live daily lives if they're offended by stuff so trivial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allkpop's Thought Sector

I really don't find this as a controversy. Yes he is an idol but he's also human. He is a young male who at his age should be doing things like hanging out with his friends. If there were an article for everytime someone hopped over the airport fence in a hurry then internet servers would be overloaded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video of the Article Spotlight

I am going to spotlight EXO because odviously. This is an article on EXO a boygroup to which I adore. Their albums and singles are simply dae~bak not to mention their vocals and talent. But the video which I cannot get out of my head since the day I watched the variety show is one of Baekhyun's aegyo and if you didn't know now you know BaekChen is my exo bias (Baekhyun + Chen) it's not a ship just...they're tied at #1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do YOU think and what are YOUR thoughts on this mini controversy. Let me know in the comments!