chapter 1

the first day back to school. new school new people, I just hope everything will be different. my best friend Will is also here with me, we walked to the office to get our schedules. none of my classes were with her except P.E, wich I hated.

but that was the least of my worries. Brennan was in all my classes, you could say he's my worst nightmare.

you know I should start at the beginning, so you could understand what's going on.

........

my name is Ari Isaac, and I'm in sixth grade.

it started during my last year of elementary school, or so to say fifth grade. Brennan and his gang of friends were in my class, they used to pick on me lots. I didn't have many friends and I stayed out of people's way, I knew no one.

one day on my way home Brennan and his friends had me cornered and this time, there was no one to save me.  the guy standing behind me otherwise known as Caden the perverted alien dumped whatever was in his hand on me. 

now let me tell you another thing about me, I'm invisible to my family. I have six siblings and none of them really notice me, dumping a shit load of responsibility on a twelve-year-olds shoulders then walking away, not only that two of them are younger than me. I would often come home with bruises and scratches and they still couldn't see what had been happening to me. even my teachers didn't notice anything. and till someone notices or I tell someone Brennan and his friend won't stop hurting me.

okay back to what was happening....

as usual, Brenna was about to hit me, It doesn't actually hurt. but as Brennan swung  his hand, I shut my eye tight hoping they would just be finished so I could go on with my life. but  his hand never made connect with my face, I opened my eyes to see what was happening. a middle aged man was standing there holding his arm, you could see the rage in his eyes.

   hunter, another one of Brennan's friends hadn't been with them, and the next he's standing in front of the stranger who saved me and whispering something in Brennan's ear. whatever he had told him made him cower in fear, after that they left with only me and the stranger standing there left.

as he turned to me a huge smile plastered on his face.

"oh thank god your okay, when you didn't come home straight away, your mother made me come look for you" he had a slight Australian accent, but that didn't really matter I was really confused this man, this stranger just called me his daughter.

"um... excuse me, but who are you? and um... thank you for saving, it's the first time someone's noticed" he seemed shocked, to say the least. he was now looking at me from head to toe as if searching for something, but never found it.

"excuse my rudeness, I'm Anthony"

"Ari"

there was an awkward silence until a voice was heard one that sounded an awful lot like mine.

"dad"