The Wolf And Rabbit Picnic

The white rabbit otherwise known as Sebastian Michaelis on his way to meet his lover the big bad wolf otherwise known as Claude Faustus for a picnic. "Oh dear, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for my date." he said looking at his pocket watch. He had set a time to meet the wolf and he already one minute late. Finally he saw his lover with a picnic basket and blanket.

"You are exactly 1 minute and 41 seconds late my little bunny." The wolf exclaimed smiling.

"Sorry wolfy. I hate being late being for our dates."  The rabbit complained.

"I know, but at least we get the chance to make love." the wolf hugged and kissed his lover. "I love hearing you scream in pleasure as pound into you. The feeling of your beautiful body as we make love is just wonderland wonderful."

The rabbit smirked at these words. "I love it you talk about our love making. It turn me on."

"Hehe lets eat first then we can make love."

"Alright. So we have for today my love."

"I brought you your favorite, carrots, and myself my favorite, steak." wolf set out the blanket so he and rabbit could sit on it while they ate.

"Thank you love."

"You welcome my little bunny. Here enjoy." Wolf hand his love a carrot.

"Thank you." rabbit took the carrot. "You wanna see what I plan on doing to after we eat?"

"Sure."

Rabbit put the carrot in his mouth and started sucking on it. He pretended he was sucking and his lover's dick. He started to deep throat and hum. Then he bit the tip off scaring his lover for moment.

"Y-you don't plan on biting me do you?"

"What? Of course not. Why would I bite you. I don't eat meat."

"You know it's nice to be the one to get scared once in a while." Wolf smirked. "But what you just did with that carrot turned me on big time."he licked his lips.

Rabbit tossed his half behind and jumped onto his canine lover making him go on his back. "I'm so horny. I...want you...inside me...now." he said with shallow panting and lidded eyes.

"Alright. Strip lie down."

"O-okay."