FRIENDSHIP

"Hey Kit! What's up?" my friend Shawn greet.
"Hey! It's fine bro. How about you? You looks so bored" i said to him.
"Yeah. It's so boring at the house. Wanna go to the mall?" he asked.
"Sure! But, what are we gonna do there? Watch movie? Eat at the fast food or we'll gonna do the chicks hunting?" I said again with a playful smile on my lips.

Kit agreed on what I said so we decided to go the mall.

When were at the mall, we ate first at our favorite resto. Then we do our favorite routine whenever we are at the mall, ofcourse, playing, haha.

And after it, we decided to go and watch a movie. We choose the movie of batman and superman. Ofcourse we have our favorite snacks: drinks and popcorn :D

Hours had passed and we were so tired enough to go home. So we first take a rest at jollibee. We stayed there while eating burgers and fries.

After the very tiring yet happy time qith each other, we finally go home.

"Thanks for the time bro. I really enjoyed it." Kit said.

I smiled on him and said, "I enjoyed it too. So, 'till next time, then?"

He nodded and went to their home. I went home too. Im really tired, but it so worth it. Thanks GOD I have a bestfriend. Hope that our FRIENDSHIP will last and stay longer.

---THE END---

BY: Ate Ning :) :) :) :) :)
FOR: Kuya Ron :):):)

Pls Write a comment...