my story

A/N sup my kittens this is a story i had to write for school, so this chapter will have a full story in it. please give me some feed back on this it took all day to write i put a lot of effort into this story! Also i might make a sequel to the story written in this chapter in the next chapter so i'll just shut up now so you can read the story!

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE A/N AT THE TOP PLEASE READ IT ITS VERY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY!!

RUN!" Karma yells. We ran from the cops with a sack full of fresh food yet again. "Damn it! Rin why'd you let them see us?" I ask, Rin looked down as her black wings dragged along the ground, "sorry, my charm didn't work" Rin apologizes, I whipped my head around to see the cops slowing down, "guys a little further their slowing down" I told my two friends, they nodded still focusing on running.

Karma fell on his back breathing heavily while laughing a bit, "haha...we did...it" Karma said between breaths, Rin sat next to him while looking through the sack, "hey guys before we ran I snagged this" Rin said holding a movie, I moved closer to see what the movie was, "Up? That movie blows" Karma whines, I roll my eyes and whack his forehead, "OWW!" Karma hissed, Rin covered her mouth to control her laughter but failed miserably, "let's get back so we can watch it" I say, Rin nods furiously while standing up, Karma stands up while stretching "whatever" Karma mumbled, we started walking back to our lovely home, note sarcasm.

When we arrived no one was there, oh well. I went to the kitchen to put all of our newly 'brought' food away. "wwaaahhh! Your so mean!" Rin yelled, Karma came running in the kitchen trying to avoid things being thrown at him, "should I even ask?" I ask Karma. He looks at me then decides to tackle me and use me a demon shield.

"No fair using Ashley" Rin whined

"you shouldn't be throwing things at me then" Karma smirked

"well you were being a complete a- "Rin said

"SHUT UP!" I yelled cutting Rin off

They both looked at me while I had a vein popping out of my forehead, both of them backed away slowly, very slowly. "Rin go set the DVD player up so we can watch the god damn movie" I commanded, she nodded and got right to it, I turn around to Karma, "you're going to help with snacks" I ordered, he gave a salute and followed me into the kitchen.

We started making popcorn and other snacks ready when Karma puts his head on my back. A usual girl would blush but not me, "what's up kitty cat?" I asked, I felt his cat ears twitch at the nickname, must have made him happy. "sorry for earlier Ash" Karma whispered, I smiled to myself as I moved away making him fall forward a bit, "its ok kitty" I said, out of the corner of my eye I saw his ears twitch again. The popcorn was nearly ready and the other snacks were a breeze, "Ashley, the DVD player is ready!" Rin called, I grabbed some of the snacks while Karma watched but mostly smelled the popcorn. "here are some of the snacks there is still a couple more in the kitchen" I told her, Rin nodded with a lovely smile on her face.

Karma brought the rest of the snacks including the popcorn into the living room so we can now start watching 'Up' and eat all the snacks. Rin turned the lights off and started the movie.

***Time skip due to the copy write of 'Up'***

"That was one depressing movie" I stated, Rin is whipping away tears while Karma had his head on my lap snoring lightly. "It was so sad! Why did Ellie have to die? And...and what ever happened to Charles?" Rin asked, I shrugged my shoulders lightly not knowing any of the answers. Karma yawned and got up, "so what did I miss?" he asked rubbing his left eye, Rin looked at him for a minute then blasted.