Prolouge

It all starts here in Hall Cross Academy a place where it was ok to be gay or bi. But there were bullies who bullied Nerds for getting good grades. The academy was strict about bullying but they didnt see the jocks verbally bully nerds or push them around if the teachers were to find out about bullying the bully would have to face great consequences.

This story is about Louis Tomlinson a cute flowercrown wearing intelligent guy who people like to call a Nerd. And Harry Styles (a/n no longer hairy) he is a jock with a boyfriend Nick Grimshaw (nothing like those grimm fairy tales instead a villian) who bullies the cutie verbally and pushes him around and the best part cheats on Harry.
Harry Styles well he is different he has a boyfriend but has the biggest crush on the flowerboy and he writes notes and letters to louis puts the notes in his locker and sends letters to him in his mailbox. That cute little cheesy shit always tries to be romantic and does this behind Grimmy's back but doesnt cheat on him. He doesnt like seeing Louis sad and unhappy with a frown rather than his beautiful smile that can light the night sky and be the sun in the day. He writes sweet things for Louis.

Louis he knows Nick's secret about him cheating on Harry and he wants to do something about it. He too has a crush on Harry but never speaks to him or stays around him but unfortunately he has Harry in all his classes and has to control himself from becoming a tomato all the time.

These two have their best friends Louis has the lovely Irish leprechaun as his best friend and Louis tells him all his secrets. Niall Horan the leprechaun he is Louis' best friend more like a brother who has this one question for Louis and he doesnt stop asking Louis about it.
"Lou " Niall whisper shouts at Louis "What Niel?" Oh did I forget to mention he is the sass queen once you know him. "Does he know ?" Niall asks.

Ziam um Sorry Zayn and Liam. Harry's two best buddies both make a cute couple and they have problem showing their love by snogging at the lockers or in the parking lot. These two totally ship Larry and hate Nick but wont tell Harry about it. And they do tell him all the time that Nick is not good for him and that Larry is the pair made by God himself but he doesnt listen to them. But does tell them about the little notes he leaves for Louis and after a incident they try to Unite larry and always ask him "Does he know ?".

Hell the principal Mr. Higgins himself asks the entire staff and some of his students "Do they know?"

So this a new story the idea just popped in my head so i thought that i would at least give a prolouge do vote and comment if u like it.
I will probably update this book when I at least am halfway throught the others or if i get comments to do so.
Hope u enjoyed it.

All the love my pumpkins
-k