Intro

Life has always been easy for Vega Ross, her family where well known, hardly anything could have prepared her for the challenges that she would have to face when she turned 18. Its been 50 years since the country was devided into districts, each named after a star, Aldebaran,Capella, Pollux, Castor, Beta, and Spica. She lived in Aldebaran, the district known for farming and happiness. Vega never liked to farm she was more intrested in being a leader. She wasn't smart enough for Capella, which was the 'capital' of districts, wich was also known for having the smartest people. She wasn't much of a hunting person, being out in the woods? Not her cup of tea, so no to pollux. Castor was known for their drug addicts and regects that were kicked out of the other districts, so that is out of the discussion due to her not being a drug addict. Beta was known for having factories that made all of our everyday things and the gigantic market where everthing is first put out onto the market so i guess thats a place to consider. Then there was Spica, the army that protects our land, all of them can do what they want and live how they want. Within limits of course. I would love to be a spician, but I dont think I'd beable to do what they do, but of course that would be my dream life. I guess I'll have to see when I take the selection test.