Rei, I am your mother.

a/n: sooo, this is another fan fic I wrote that ur going to be his mother~ -3- and the mama reader is not that old. Maybe 20+ XD
Just a weird imagination of mine! The characters belong to their rightful owners!

I fell on my knees, as I heard what happened to my son and husband. He was killed brutally and my dearest son was taken away. He is kidnapped by ghouls.. I screamed on top of my lungs like there's no tomorrow.

I can't live without them.. My only son, Rei.
I begged for the CCG to find my little boy, but they said they can't, they said they have no idea where the hell did those monsters took my son.

"YOU ARE A GHOUL INVESTIGATOR YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!" I screamed. Pain, guilt, regret and sadness is all I felt that night.

I can't sleep. I can't eat. I'm going crazy..

But they told me that it's not too late.. but what about my boy? How is he doing? Is he eating well? Does he sleep fine without me singing him a lullaby?! Goddamn it!

I'm having a peaceful life here while I don't even know how is my son and what are they doing to him?! I can't do anything but cry! I want to fight against ghouls who hurt my loved ones but the doctor said that I'm too weak!

Well, I am! All I could ever do is whale and ask the CCG, "DID YOU FIND MY SON, YET?!".

Years past, this year he's finally 19.. Boy, I wonder how my growing men looks like. Does he have the looks of his father or mine? I can't help it but cry when I think of him. The wound is still fresh.

I'm living in the different ward now, and finally I moved to the 20th ward, yes, more ghouls, I can finally die. But I don't want to yet. I still have to see my son, Rei. I have a feeling that he's still alive and somewhere, alive.

I wore a long white dress and a black leather jacket and some sandals. My white natural hair hung over my shoulder. And my red orbs brightens when the sun shines.
I stepped in to a famous cafe, Anteiku. They said that they sell the best coffees in tokyo! And they are! I sat on the table which beside me is a large window. I flipped over the page of the book I'm reading.

"Waaah~! I want this one!" A feminine childlike voice said. In the corners of my eyes, I could see a white haired girl..no, a boy and an old man who wore a brown attire. My eyes widens a little as I look up to see the figure I caught in my eyes. He had.. a white wavy short hair. But I couldn't see his face, because his back is turn on me.

It could be my long lost son, Rei. Then I saw a waiter serve them their order and then the albino boy stood up from his seat, "MHM~! It looks delicious! Just like what it looks like in the menu!" He commented and flopped on his seat and starts gobbling the sandwiches.

I have been staring at him for like..every move he did. Then he stopped moving and straighten his position, but he's still sitting on. He turned around. My eyes would became wider if that's possible. He have the features of my dear Rei, but without those stitches. He also have the same eye color as mine.

Our eyes met, it seems like he still had a unfinished meal in his mouth because his cheeks were puffed. We stared at each other.

"..R-rei.." I mutters. He swallowed his food and stood up and this catch the attention of the old man, who he's with.

"Excuse me ma'am, is there something seems to be a problem?" He asked. His voice, he sounded just like Rei! But became more girlier but I don't care! I rushed over my seat, and tackled him with my tight hug.  He flinched a bit and tries to struggle out of my grasp. "Rei! It's me mama!" I shouts, my grip on him tightens even more, and I was crying for god's sake.