Snowing!

a/n: there's a short lime on here, juuzou, seducing you! xD
Breakfast moment, taking a bath moment and the final- snowball fights!

**(y/n) pov**

I was sleeping in our bed, peacefully. I was having a wonderful dream. Warm, thick blankets covering my whole body and I'm hugging a warm pillow until then-

The door barged open, making me jolt up, scared shitless.

"(y/n)! IT'S SNOWING OUT SIDE!!" The voice of the childish man that I'm living with, voice rang.

I swear I'm gonna have a heart attack because of this guy.

I'm panting heavily with a drop sweat. I felt like my heart is gonna come out when he barged in.

I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him, "What?"

Then he hopped on the bed, making it bounce with me.

"It's snowing~!! Does it mean it's Christmas already!?" I can see/hear it with his voice again and expression that he's very excited.

"No.." I groaned.

"Christmas was last year, Juuzou.." I told him and rub my eyes with my fists.

We had the best Christmas celebration last year, the unforgettable moments with Juuzou.

"Don't you remember?" I asked, now staring at him, dizzily.

He pondered a bit.

"You're riiiighhtttt~" He rolled his eyes as he said it smoothly.

"Mhm." I hummed and let out a yawn, "Have you eaten a breakfast yet?" I asked as I removed the blankets covering my body and stepped out of the bed.

"Nnnnnnnnn-not yet!" He replied.

I glance at him, with a lifeless expression.

"Coz I want to have breakfast with my girlfriend~!" Childish giggles escaped his mouth and he smiled toothily.

A smile carved on my face as well, "Right. Come on now." I waved my hand, signing him to come over.

I started walking out of the room with Juuzou following behind.

Juuzou sat on the dining chair and watched me as I started cooking for breakfast.

He swung his legs back and fort and hummed a merry tune.

I started cooking some pancakes.

I felt his stares digging on my back, and it make me feel uncomfortable with his eyes on me..a little.

"You're still on your pajama, dear~" I heard his voice behind my head, he's now close to me!

I shrieked and bonk on his head, "Juuzou!"

He giggled and rub the spot I hit on.

"I am. So what?" I asked and turned back my attention on what I'm cooking.

"Don't take a shower yet without me! I want to bathe with you~" I heard him said.

I blushed at what he said, "Sure.." I agreed to his request.

He hummed loudly, "Perfect~"

After eating breakfast, it's finally for some having a warm bath with Juuzou.

I swirl my hand in the full tub, testing the water's temperature.

It's fine. "Juuzou! The water's ready come on now!" I called.

He is in our room, looking for his toys.

Childish guy...

I start stripping on my clothes and put them on the basket. All naked.