The Match

Rowan has just turned sixteen and he is a really tall and slim Dutch boy. He wears glasses and is about to finish high school. He loves photographing and editing videos. That's what he wants to study, audiovisual. He just broke up with his boyfriend, because the filthy boy had cheated on him.

Justin is a rather small and chubby fourteen years old Dutch boy. He has never had a boyfriend and is in the middle of his highschool. He dyed his hair blue and it faided into a mintgreen color. He loves physics and chemics and wants to study architecture when he is older.

POV Justin

'Oh my god, he is ugly.' I said while he swiped left. 'Mmmhh.. Peter, you look kinda good' as I swiped right. 'Rowan, oh my god, you're really handsome' and I swiped right. I was hoping he would swipe right as well. The stupid app said there were no more people left. I shut the app and started drawing. I don't draw really good, but I like it, so...

POV Rowan

I just got a text from my ex that he wants to get back together with me. I told him off and blocked him, he lived far away anyway. I should download Tinder, maybe I'll meet someone ti hang out with.

...

'Hello Tinder, where have you been?' I said while people were being showed. 'Justin, where do you live? Oh, he lives only seventeen kilometers away. He's cute, but I don't know if I like his hair.' I said and thought what I should do. I swiped right, just because I thought he was cute. Immediatly the app said: 'Congratulations! It's a match!' I send him a message: 'hey'.