Charater description

Like to thank DangerousTemptation  for the idea she's 10000/10

Full Name: Morgan Mary Hanna

Age: 20

Race: Human Being (Earthworld realm)

Height: 5'4

Weapons: Morgan is especially great with her legs and hands but she has a pair of brass knuckles just in case. Just a old pair of brass knuckles given to her by her trainer.

Allies: Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage, Kung Jin, Jax Briggs, Takeda, Jaqqui Briggs, Kenshi, Sonya Blade,Raiden

Personality: Sarcasm is in her blood, she has a big head that sometimes make her look like a idiot. But Morgan is actually really smart but doesn't believe she needs to show that in order to win a fight. Basically Morgan is a smart ass.

Position: Johnny Cages assistant (explained in Backstory)

X-Ray Attack: Morgan jumps up kicking down at the opponents head once on the ground she pulls out her brass knuckles and punches the opponent right square in the eyes, breaking their skull.

Fatalities:
All For the Gold: Morgan's finds a grenade and throws it at the opponent blowing them up with a belt shapes part remains of them (like a heavy weight championship belt) and wears it.

Brass Up Your Ass: Morgan puts a bras knuckles on the tip of her shoe and kicks it up the opponents ass and snaps their neck right after .

Brutalities:
Ring The Bell: Morgan repetitively punches the opponent until death which than a bell rings.

Sour Punch: Morgan dips her hand into poison, redeeming damage, and punches her opponent it leaves the opponent with loss of health and loses health every time they try to punch in that round.

5 Knuckles Deep: Morgan jumps up punching the opponent with her brass knuckles straight down their body.

Back Up: A Helicopter comes and a ladder falls down, Johnny Cage appears for 8 seconds
allowing you to play him and attack the opponent.

Backstory: Morgan Hanna thought she was the shit. She won every cage fight and was in one of the biggest fights of her life when she meet Zhou Lin a outworlder. He told her of a place where she could learn of to really fight and play with the "big boys." Of course she wouldn't take up the offer and ended up fighting in outworld for little to no money, like a slave. One day after a fight she met a old man with weird glowing blue eyes. He had took Morgan out of the disgusting slums and put  her into real training, training to become a real fighter. Morgan's self image grow bigger than it ever had. Johnny Cage had come to visit to see Raiden and had walked in on Morgan explaining to the other how better she was than them. Johnny Cage had challenged her right there. Morgan had agreed to the match on one term if the match was on outworld rules, the winner kills the loser. Johnny had agreed and they fought, Morgan had lost and instead of Johnny killing Morgan he just made her in debated to him becoming his assistant.