Chapter 1

Welcome to Beacon Hills were the only things flashing through my mind I had officially left my old town Redwood. Including all my friends and summer outfits " We're here Andrea, Andrea Andrea Matthews!" I snapped out and stared up at my Mum, but her glare was enough to make me shut up and not say a word which my Mother was grateful for.

"The house looks wonderful" I drawled looking up at our new house biting my bottom lip while doing so " Fresh start kid" Dad stated walking inside the house with a box in his arm " You know you could help anytime" my Mum adds falling flat on her bottom. I looked down " Need some help?" She nodded quickly which caused me to heave my Mum off the ground.

We had successfully placed all the boxes in the correct rooms and once completed I had completely ditched my parents heading straight to my bedroom one thing on my mind unpacking. I didn't want to unpack it would mean no going back to Redwood were all my friends were and some people I would call family. I noticed my mirror was already hung looking at myself I noticed little imperfections. " Imperfections make beauty" I calmly stated.

" So when do i start school?" I asked my parents looked at each over as if contemplating if to tell me or not " Tomorrow." I chocked on mid air the new kid that was what was going through my head my label will officially be the new kid. My Mum and Dad had token that as I sign to leave leaving me to do the dishes while they got to go to sleep.

I have to admit it was hard falling asleep at first I couldn't stop rolling just the fact how faraway I truly was from Redwood was haunting me. But soon enough a dark cloud came to take me into dream land. With that I slipped into unconsciousness letting the dark cloud take over all my senses hoping for a good day at school tomorrow for a good life.

"Bye sweetie!" My parents had called out but I was already racing away on my motorbike which my parents still don't like. Pulling up I notice the stares considering two facts they either think i'am a boy or just happen to now nobody who rides a motorbike. I pull my helmet off to revealing my brown curls, stormy green eyes and slightly tanned skin. Keeping any confidence I have up I strut towards the office catching a lot of attention.

To people if you asked them about me they would tell you i'am like two opposites into one. One minute i'am sarcastic cocky next i'am the self absorbed girly girl. I just happened to be meeting a self absorbed girly girl right know at my locker. Her name is Lydia Martin " I love your outfit where'd you get it?" I felt like replying with a in my closet but instead I said " Redwood."

" So I searched Redwood up, is it your old town?" Lydia had asked during class which was a bit annoying "Yes now shush."

"I'am telling you Mum she's smarter then she looks she just covers it up!" I yelled school had finished and Lydia well she's smart, except the fact that she is covering it up for a guy that is not smart. "Okay Okay."

I don't know why but I can get a little over protective of my friends or people I care about even if I barely know them. My Mum deciding to be the smart ass she is said it definitely related to me loving wolves I might be a Luna. Huh why would any werewolf even take two glances at me. That's when I feel it salty liquid pouring out of my eyes i was definitely insecure sometimes I could be a mini Lydia hide my smartness and act differently.

Maybe that's why I feel protective of people I don't want to feel insecure and if I protect them they won't make me feel useless.