Thanks For The Memories ♥ Kendall Schmidt Short Story

"Look at that blond bad boy.." My friend whispered in my ear.

I turned around to see a blond haired, green eyed man. Mid-twenties, I thought. His gaze never left me, as I continued to swing my hips side to side. The bass vibrating against the walls, making the wooden floor slightly shake. The club underneath the casino was the total opposite of its neighbors. Elegant, wealthy people up. Horny, cheap asses in the bottom. Think of it like Titanic. Jack and Rose.

As I turned, and continued to dance, my sight accidentally went back to the blond by the bar. His gaze was still on me as he took a sip of beer. My friend's hips bumped against mine. "Move your ass more. He likes it."

My head quickly turned to her, " We're here to have fun. We're not prostitutes trying to get quick cash."

"There's nothing wrong with dancing with a boy." She responded. We've been best friends since elementary school. We're practically sisters. From snowy Maine to hot Las Vegas, we both became inseparable. Moving in was the best decision ever.

We both decided to take a break and head on over to our table for some drinks. "Okay, so I have my eye on that brunette over there. If only he could get away from Barbie over there."

I tried to locate the guy she was talking about, until I saw him. Coming our way.

"Uh, oh." I whispered, as the guy who had stared me down before was heading our way. My whole body shook as his gaze met mine, but my heartbeat increased as he passed by the table, breaking eye contact and sitting down on one of the stools of a table a few tables over.

He seemed to pick up a conversation with the people at the table, and saw two dark-haired guys look over at me. As I tried to intimidate them by staring back, the blond boy turned around. I quickly looked down.

"I think he's trying to ask you to dance." My friend giggled.

"Well he's stupid if he thinks i'm going to dance with him." I snapped, looking over at the table as I see him staring again. I groaned. "What the hell? Why is he still staring?" But somewhere deep inside, I liked the way he stared.

"May I have a dance?" An elegant, handsome man with a vest held his hand in front of me. I grabbed his hand and let him lead me to the dance floor. I wasn't going to sit there and become intimidated by the guy.

The song quickly blended in with another. I placed myself in front of the man, and began to dance. His strong hands found their way down my arms to my waist.

"Nicholas." He whispered against my ear, "But you can call me Nick." His breath smelled like alcohol.

"Nick.." I spoke. His lips went to my neck, as his hands slid further down my body, at the hem of my dress, his fingertips touching my bare thighs. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked over at my friend at the table and she kept waving like crazy. Pointing to the left.

"What?" I mouthed. She kept mouthing words I could not understand as she kept pointing left. I looked over and saw green eyes glow between the bodies on the dance floor. He made his way towards me. I grabbed Nick's hand and headed out of the crowd.

"Everything okay, babe?" He caressed my cheek. His body swayed a little.

'You had too much to drink didn't you?" I asked. He tipped his head back and let out a laugh.

"Maybe." He giggled. I saw the silhouette behind him and lead Nick to the bar.

"Were you at the casino earlier?" I asked again, he nodded. "Were you alone?" He nodded once more. "Damn." I cursed. I placed his arm around my neck as we walked up the steps and out to the dark alley. "Alright, i'm going to leave you in the building and-"