Chapter 1

"Aishh, Jimin give me my book back". I shouted. He smirked and raised his arm up higher. "Aww little shortie, come reach it". Jimin said. "I'm not short moron, I'm 4'9 a perfect size". I shot back. He grinned then lowered his arm, giving me the book. I smiled, and smacked his chest.

He pouted. "That hurt, you meanie". He said sticking out his tongue. "Aww how cute". I teased. He pushed me softly, then ran away. Idiot. Park Jimin the charming bully of Bts. I couldn't stand him, he was so sexy especially when he smirked. Sexy moron. I sighed and walked to class. "Minsun your late". Mrs. Kim said. "So". I said. "Well your getting detention". She said. I shrugged. "Whatever".

"Why were you late". My bestfriend Minhae asked. "Jimin" I said annoyed. She sighed with love. "Jimin's so sexy". She said. I glared at her, but I cant lie Jimin is fine. Suddenly, I felt myself falling, I looked right and saw Jimin, his foot was sticking out, and he was grinning. Then, I fell flat on my face. I was bleeding out of my mouth. Warm tears ran down my cheeks. Jimin looked at me and his face turned serious. He picked me up on his back and took me to the nurse.

"Goodness what happened". The nurse asked. "I tripped her" Jimin said. He looked at me. "I"m sorry, Minsun". He said. I blushed. He was smirking. The nurse gave me ice and Jimin walked me to class, his arm around my waist. "Ooo Jimin". Jungkook one of his buddies said.
He let go of me and I walked to class alone. I blushed.

After school I walked to detention, I was going to be lonely. I opened the door and saw Jimin sitting on a desk.
"Hey moron". He turned to me and smiled. "Hi Pabo". Jimin said.
He suddenly got up and ran over to me. His arms pulled me into a big hug. "Moron, what are you doing". I asked."Showing my love for you, pabo". My heart skipped a beat. I pushed him off.
"Your contagious, I'll be stupid if you hug me once more". I said.

"Aww your showing your love for me". He said. "Oh yea I love you alright". I said feeling a little embarrassed. He smiled and grabbed his chest. "My heart is pounding". He said. I rolled my eyes. Then I felt myself being pushed against the wall. Jimin appeared above me, his face extremely close to mine. I could smell mint in his breath. I looked into his eyes. His lips came closer to mine, just when it felt his lips would touch mine, he pulled away.
"Yo idiot you actually thought i was gonna kiss you". Jimin said smirking. I stood there dumbfounded. "Aww your speechless, I'll kiss you if you want me to so badly". He said and came to me once more and gently pecked my lips. I blushed and he sat back down. "Why'd you do that". I asked my heart still pounding wildly.
"Well it seems like you wanted me to". He said grinning. *Ring* The detention bell rang. Jimin grabbed my hand and we walked out of the school. He began walking me home. We were completely silent, throughout the whole walk. "Uhh thanks for walking me home Jimin". I said awkwardly. He let go of my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye Pabo" He said.

"Eomma... Appa... I'm home". I said.
I walked upstairs and looked in parents bedroom, it was empty as usual. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I began to undress my self when the bathroom door opened. Jimin stood there eyes widened. Park Jimin is looking at me butt naked right now. "Yah get out moron". I said.
He ran out. "I'm sorry Minsun, i didn't know I'm very sorry". Jimin said."It's o-okay". I stuttered. I got out blushing. He took off his shirt and gave it to me without looking. I quickly put on a pink lace bra and panties. His shirt fell to my knees. It was big. "Aww your so short my shirt is to big for you". He said. I stook out my tongue. He picked me up like a baby, and started dancing around. "My little baby Minsun, so cute she is, i like to bully her cause i love her, oh Minsun i looooooovveeeee her". He sang. I was impressed with his high notes. "Your an amazing singer". I said awed. "I know". He said smirking. He stole a kiss from me. "Why do you keep kissing me". "Your lips are soft and nice". He shrugged. I blushed."Why are you here". "I couldn't leave my baby Minsun alone". He said. I frowned. "OK ok my parents aren't home and i lost my keys". He said smiling. "Well you can sleep on the floor". I said throwing a blanket and pillow. I lied down and covered myself up. "I'm scared of the dark".Jimin admitted. He got on my bed, and scooted far from me, so i wouldn't think he was gonna rape me.
I was cold and shivering. "Jimin, can you, um cuddle me". I asked. I felt his strong arms pull me to him. My body was pressed against him. Our feet tangled up together. His hand slide into mine, they were so warm. "Goodnight Minsun". "Night Jimin".

I like this chapter, it was nice. They make a cute couple lol. So do you ship JimXSun? Lol. Idk Um Jimin is sexy lmao. :3 This is cheesy. Uh. Annyeong :P