Falling Skies part 1

"don't laugh. I'm accutally going to miss this place. given me some good memoires since this started. so you ready to sleep under the stars? whats wrong?"

"te skitters pulled back. I want a place close to water."

"I'm sure you'll know when you see it."

"I'm not going right away."

"why?"

"cause like you said when porter said he made me second in comand he knew I would do whatever I could to keep the people safe, and I've done that. And now we have men in the same consideration, I can't walk away."

your going back into Boston for Weaver."

Tom nods.

"I can't change your mind, can I?"

Tom shakes his head no.

"Tom, what about Matt, and Ben?"

"thats why I wanted to talk to you. If something should happen to me, your the only person I trust to watch over them."

"I'll be there for them, you know that."

I  grab his shirt playfully,

"but only untill you come back, and you will come back. cause your sons need you, the people need you..."

Tom cups my face in his hand and kisses me. I kisses him back. Tom grabs my hand in his and kisses them, and walks away.

I close my eyes, this moment running in my mind. Tom... Kissed me? Why? We both are married, even though our partner is dead. I sigh and grab my bag full of medicine and my personal stuff, and walk out of the medic room for the last time.

"Anne!! Where did Tom go?" Lourdes asked, running to stand next to me. 

"to go get Captian Weaver." I reply, my mind clouded.

Lourdes looked at me weirdly, and I shook my head. 

"Tom kissed me, and he left."

I walk over to Matt, Tom's youngest child, and crouch down next to him. "hey Matt. Right now, I'm going to be watching you, alright?"

Matt new better than asking questions and nodded standing taking my hand, and walking in-between me and Lourdes.

"Captian Weaver!" some shouted and my head shot up. Captian Weaver.... But no Tom. My heart skipped a beat. "where's Tom?" I tried so hard to keep my cool, but my voice shook a bit. Captian Weaver sighed. 

"Karen told him that Ben would go to join them, unless Tom went with her..."

Something inside me snapped. I grabbed his shirt, shaking him. 

"why didn't you stop him?!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. I don't even know if he is still alive.

I had to loose my husband, my son, but now Tom too?

I didn't feel Hal and Lourdes dragging me off of Weaver. I had lost it. I slumped in someone's arms, my eyes closed, shoulders shaking. "Will he come back?" I managed to say after a few mintues. Weaver shrugged and sighed.

"I not sure. Karen took him into the huge building. A newer alien followed them in, and he dissapered."

I closed my eyes and opened them, only to see Hal, who looked like him so much. I stood up and walked off, knowing what I had to.

"Tom! I know your in there!'' I shouted up at the building where he disappeared. "Tom don't let them kill me! Loudest is watching the boys-"

I cut off as I passed out.