The Murder

Your POV

I was walking down the streets at night alone when I heard maniacal laughter. I quietly looked down an alleyway to see a man in a red and white striped coat thing holding a golden gun to someone's head.

"Good night, pleasant dreams." The man said evilly. He then pulled the trigger and the person fell over. Dead. I gasped which caught the attention of the murderer. He looked at me and grinned evilly.

I backed away in fear but he only advanced towards me. I ran back to my house and locked all the entrances and grabbed a knife to protect myself with. I knew he had a gun, a knife wouldn't do much of anything against him but it was all I had.

I hid the second I heard him trying to break down the door. He quickly got in and started searching for me. "It will do you no good to hide, I'll just find you." He said. I gulped quietly and prayed he didn't find me.

I heard the door to the room I was hiding in. I mentally panicked, he was going to kill me the moment he found me. Killers didn't leave living witnesses for obvious reasons. The door to the cabinet opened to reveal the man. I raised the knife and went to stab him but he grabbed my wrist before I could stab him.

"Tsk tsk tsk" was all he said. I gulped in terror. "P- please don't hurt m- me." I stuttered in absolute terror. The killer put a gun to my head and examined how I reacted by gasping, crying, and pleading for him to spare me.

Wilford's POV

I smirked to myself as the girl pleaded for life. She saw me shoot and kill someone, I wasn't going to let her live. "I- I'll do whatever you want just please let me live!" She said in a panic. "Anything I want huh princess?" I asked with a smirk. 

She looked up at me in sheer terror. I wondered what she was thinking. I wasn't going to make her do anything too bad. Though I did find her cute. "I'll make a deal with you sweetheart. I won't hurt you if you keep this meeting and everything that's happened to yourself. If you don't then it's pleasant dreams for you. Do we have a deal sweetie?" She nodded quickly.

I smirked and put the gun away "That's what I thought. I'd hate for this to be over so soon doll. I find you interesting." She looked at me confusedly. I smirked, took a quick picture of her, kissed her cheek, then went on my merry way.

Your POV

What the hell just happened?! Did the killer... Let me go? Why would he do that? What did he mean by he found me "interesting"?! Why did he take a picture of me?! Was he... Was he going to kill me?

I sighed and went to get ready for bed to try and forget any of this ever happened like he said to do. I'd like to live despite the fact he could come back at any time and kill me. I fell asleep rather quickly and dreamt about him, that maniac.

I woke up the next morning only to find a pot of (favorite coffee) already made for me. I don't think I made any coffee last night, where did it come from? I found a note which read 'This is just a small gift for you doll. I'll be seeing you around my dear. Signed Wilford Warfstache'

I think I'd heard of this 'Wilford Warfstache' before, he was a murderer! Why did he let me live? I probably shouldn't complain, if a killer let me live he probably had a reason to do so. But what reason would that be?

Sorry about this being so short, if you have an idea for a chapter then please tell me and I'll be sure you get the credit for the chapter and I'll try to make it longer if I can