These Notes

Song: True Colors By Zedd and Kesha. Play song through the whole thing. This includes a theory about FC, it might be a little long, and it is kind of weird.

Aaron's POV

I hated the way they could control her. She deserved better than to be controlled, she deserves the control. She deserves to be free, to fly to the sky. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen, Y/N L/N, was being pushed around by the Shadow Knights. They call her ugly, pitiful, weak, and so much more and just can't see how horribly they are lying. 

I walked through the halls to see her hiding as much as she can from Gene. He was towering over her while she was in a fetal form, her knees to her chest and she hugged them. He was mad for some odd reason, his cold blue eyes blunt on her, his pale skin seemed to be hiding something, and his black hair seemed to be hiding secrets. I wouldn't doubt he has hurt her.

"That's enough." I say, stepping in. Gene's hand was raised above her head, ready to strike.

"Excuse me?" He claims.

"I said that was enough, there is no need to hurt her." I growled.

"Do you happen to have feelings for my kitten?" He growled back. That's right, Gene and Y/N were dating. I easily saw she was forced into it and I want to help.

"Tch, as if." I lied, straight to her face and I felt guilty, dirty even. Y/N whimpered as Gene pulled her away without another word. He was pulling her to class, for once. She was one of the sweetest girls on campus, just as sweet as Aphmau. But let's not get onto that potato. As she was pulled to the classroom I saw her wiping away as many tears as she could. When the door opened, she looked down, hiding her red-slapped face and bruised eye. I followed behind her as Gene kissed her forehead and whispered something into her ear. He smirked after, bumped into my shoulder, and left. 

Y/N's POV

You silently sat in your desk to find an envelope on it. You looked around, trying to see if anyone was looking at you. No one. You opened the envelope as quiet as possible and a piece of paper was there. It read:

You may not know who I am, you may hate me, and you may never love me. Even if all of this is true, I will still love you. You can find me defending you as much as I can. Gene doesn't deserve you. He ruins your beauty with his threats, punches, slaps, and kicks. He doesn't understand love and never will until someone can patch his, what he calls, heart. If you can possibly get away from him then I wish you to come to me. You won't know my face, but you will know my personality and nickname.

I love you, you're beautiful, and don't give up.

~FC

You stayed silent and tears pricked your eyes. Someone loved you. Someone loved you for you. A few tears slipped out of your eyes as the bell rang. The guy in the front row noticed and groaned. He walked over to you as you clutched the note to your chest.

"What is wrong now, idiot?" He growls.

"N-Nothing is wrong, yet." You say and get up. He noticed the note and seemed to smile a bit but it quickly disappeared.

"What do you mean, 'yet'?" He asked.

"I have to skip with Gene or he will hurt me again." You say and swore you heard him growl.

"Yeah, have fun with that." He said and walked off. You collected your stuff and went towards the corner of the hall where the SK always meet. Zane was there, staring at you or rather, behind you. Before you had the chance to look back, you were pulled by your waist and into a firm chest. 

"U-Ugh, let go of me." You say desperately.

"Shh, baby girl. No words." He said, wrapping his hand firmly around your mouth. You squeaked when he went down to your neck and nipped at it, creating a bruised spot. You still did your best to struggle against him and it did nothing. "Do you realize the more you struggle, the more you get hurt. If you think you can get away from me then you can have fun dealing with a rumour. A bad one at that. You are mine and you can't get away from me. Got that kitten?" He growled.

"Mmhmm." You hummed against his hand and stopped struggling.

"Good." He whispered and let you go. Until he turned you around, holding your shoulders, and shoved you onto the lounge couch. After tumbling onto the couch he pinned you against it. Zane was not sure whether to help you, get help, or run. He didn't make up his mind until Gene sent him a death glare. Zane had made up his mind. He ran.

Day after day Gene would nip at your neck, creating a horrible looking bruise and sometimes even draw blood. But day after day you would get those notes. It had been a week and you had some that read simply:

You're beautiful, I love you, Don't let him control you, and He doesn't deserve you.

This person was still known as FC to you and said he will meet you at the SK area. You knew this guy must be strong and clever because he seemed to know what he was doing. At the moment Gene was holding onto you again and creating another bruise but being much rougher. He nipped it hard enough that it bled, while it bled he lapped up the blood and nipped more. It felt like fire but you could didn't care at the moment. Zenix had been just laughing at your pain while Sasha just watched with a worried expression. Then he came.

"Leave her alone." A deep voice called out. Gene stopped and looked at the man, his lips still had a little bit of your blood on them.  He licked it away and you turned your head to meet burnt wood eyes, black hair, and tan skin.

"Excuse me? Last I checked, this ugly monster was mine." Gene remarked and you looked at the ground, your wound still bleeding.

"You're right, that ugly monster over there is yours. Give me the kitten." He growled and referred Sasha as the 'ugly monster' and you as the 'kitten'.

"The kitten is mine." Gene growled back. That is when Aaron seemed to lose it. His fist came fast and hard on Gene's face. Gene stumbled to the ground and fell flat on his back giving Aaron the advantage to straddle him and punch him repeatedly until a loud crack sounded. "AGH!" Gene yowled as his hands flew to his nose, which was bleeding horribly. Aaron got off of him and came over to your shocked form.

"Let's go." He said and pulled you close to him, his arm wrapped protectively around your waist and he surprised you by picking you up. After that you both went to the nurse's office and Aaron fixed you up because the nurse wasn't here today. After he finished patching up your neck he looked at you. Your eyes met as E/C battled onyx.

"Thank you. T-Thank you s-so much!" You whimpered and hugged him. He held you close and tilted your head up.

"If I didn't help you soon you would've been in the hospital." He whispered and started leaning closer to you. Before your lips met he whispered something. "I'm FC."

Was that okay? Too much?