Hiding Our Bruises ~Zayn Malik~

"What the hell is a Maslyanista?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Maslyanista is...." I trailed off, looking around the the area we sat. The tree was large and the branches hung down to the ground almost. It was like a hideout. 

"Heart" I continued. "It takes heart" I looked down at his sketchbook. The sketches were beautiful. 

"Is it a feeling?" He asked. 

"It's Russian Pancake week" He cracked a small smile. Then and there I vowed to put myself aside and make this boy happy. 

Anya Eshrova, a sixteen year old girl from a dark present. She lost her mother to the red light district, leaving only her and her brother Edward. The struggles of life brought her to the Alpha Mayhem RollerGirls, who run an illegal underground full contact Roller derby. And the only thing keeping her alive is the money she wins from the bets. 

Zain Malik, a sixteen year old boy with an abusive family. His parents are Divorced and his older sister was killed by his father. He has nothing to keep him alive besides his younger sisters.  And his sketches. 

Zain quickly takes to Anya, the new student, And subject of all his sketches lately. And maybe they might fix eachother. 

AN: Just an idea... Writing the first chapter now anyways.... Also, the thing about the RollerDerby, which you may not understand, is that you cannot play full contact until of legal adult age, and still cannot use many illegal plays that use tripping, punching, etc.  Review please!