The Goths Part 1

It was a cold morning, in old town. And Cassandra leaving her friends (Johnny, Jennifer, Brandi and Daniel). Her father had gotten a promotion for his job, a scientist. The new location was in pleasantview. Today, Friday 2nd October, was Cassie's last day of Old Town Elementary School.
Bella, Cassie's mother, was sitting beside Mortimer in their car. Her brother Michael lived in Pleasantview with his wife Dina. She was excited about it. But the downside was Dina hated Bella. Detested her. It was because Dina was jealous of Bella's beauty. Her slim body, tan skin and black hair that came down to her back. They were not on good terms.
"Are we nearly there yet?" Cassandra whined. "We're here!" Mortimer chirped. Cassandra and Bella looked around. iT was beautiful, not to mention peaceful.
"Now guys, my mothers sister gave her house to us, so let's take care of it!" Mortimer said. "And please, Cassie, no more silly string in the kitchen again..!"Bella moaned. "It took hour and hours and hooooourrs..."
*************
Once they had settled in, which was 5 hours later, the welcome wagon came. Coral Oldie, Herb Oldie and Flo and Flat Broke were here. They had a blonde son, and Cassandra knew Brandi would be drooling over him.