Chapter 1-Piper

Long ebony-black hair falls perfectly down on her tidy flawless uniform. A pair of arched eyebrows look down on her eyes. Her eyes, framed by long eyelashes are bright, warm, the type of the colour of a sweet dark chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. A straight nose, full lips-she seems the picture of perfection. At least, the picture of perfection in Tori's eyes. When she smiles it leaves Tori breathless, speechless, heart pounding, deep breaths, and shaky hands. Her smile is truly a beautiful smile.

For the 3rd time of today, Tori is gazing at Piper.

Started from when Tori was around 10, she keep on having crushes or falling in love with boys, whether it's fictional or non-fictional Tori had never liked a girl, Piper is her first one. If you are thinking Tori is slowly turning lesbian and Piper is a sign of the start. No. Tori don't have feelings towards any other girls apart from Piper. The one and only girl she likes is Piper. Somehow Piper is just special in Tori's little world.

Last summer Tori came up to me and told her secret about Piper. And she made me swear the grave of my mother to not tell anyone else. I did, and I'm still keeping the promise up until now. She was so anxious at the time when we got our next year's class arrangements because she has the desire to be in the same class as Piper but she can't do anything about it to make it happen. Luckily enough, they got put in the same class. Sometimes Tori asks me why Piper? Why not someone else? I'm not a love expert so I just answered what people usually say in a book. "You never know when Cupid's arrow hits you, it's just a matter of faith. You see? love is a mysterious thing." I thought I did pretty well about this philosophy talk but apparently Tori wasn't in the mood, she completely zoned out. Great...

I swear Tori knows every single one of Piper's Instagram post in exact correct order. Honestly what would you expect if you stalk someone's Instagram for more than twice a day? The other day she sent a following request to Piper's private Insta account. Right after it sent she started regretting. "What would happen if she doesn't approve my follow request? Or she approves it but don't follow me back? Does it means she dislike me?" All I could say to comfort her was no regrets, YOLO! For Tori's sake Piper approves her request and follows her back and liked a couple pictures of Tori. As I guessed, Tori was yahooing for the rest of that day. Love is a mystery but I feel like the person who's falling in love is MORE mysterious than what they falling for.