Prolog: The Start

After the barrier was broken, Frisk and Sans has been together for a while since Frisk lives with Toriel, Papyrus knows his brother loves her but didn't scream it up loudly (Yet I guess) His Brother, Sans wanted take Them on a date (Frisk) But he ...

After the barrier was broken, Frisk and Sans has been together for a while since Frisk lives with Toriel, Papyrus knows his brother loves her but didn't scream it up loudly (Yet I guess) His Brother, Sans wanted take Them on a date (Frisk) But he is scared she will reject him since he was a skeleton.

In the other hand, Frisk was nervous because they are in love with Sans. They turned to be shy around him nowadays and nearly never talked to him. They are scared,like Sans, that He will dump her. In other words, They are scared of each other.

Sans: papyrus,when should I ask them on a date? I'm so scared...
Papy: OH DON'T BE SO SCARED BROTHER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS INSURE YOU THAT THEY WILL NEVER REJECT!
Sans: thanks papyrus
Papy: GO ON AND ASK HER THEN!
Sans: are you sure they will not reject?
Papy: OF COURSE! WHY WOULD THEY REJECT???
Sans: (because we are skeletons...)
Papy: WHAT???
Sans: oh!uhh....nothing!
Papy: THEN YOU'LL BE OFF THEN!
Sans: OK

Meanwhile.....

Frisk: *You asked mom about does Sans love you*
Toriel: Oh! Of cou- well....I don't know
Asgore: Tori! I'm home!
(BTW Asgore and Toriel has come back together, Tori has give him his LAST chance)

Tori: Oh hi Asgore
Asgore: Oh, howdy my child!
Frisk: *You said hello to Asgore*

Tori: Oh, they are just like Asriel
Flowey: FRISK! SOMEONE IS HERE!!!
*Outside*
Sans: I hope she accepts.....