An Old Friend

This story contains spoilers for PMD: Red and Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. If you never played it, don't read for you to experience this wonderful game.

"ZZZT! VINCENT? VINCENT ARE YOU THERE?! ZZZT! VINCENT?! VINCEEEEENT!"

"Officer Magnezone? Wake up."

Magnezone was taking a nap on his desk as opened his eyes to see the Pokemon in front of him. It was a Blaziken, it has a smaller crest and hair signifying it is a female. This Blaziken is a member of Team Elemental, she represents fire, one of most powerful exploration team around the Grass Continent. Her name is Flaire, a tomboy and a fighter.

"ZZZT! GOOD MORNING MISS FLAIRE!" Magnezone said. "ZZZT! WHAT IS THE MATTER?! ZZZT!"

"Well Droplet, I and Phil were calling for the Magnemite who wants to accompany us in capturing an outlaw named Golem." She said. "Is he here?"

"ZZZT! HE'S HERE, PLEASE WAIT AS I CALL HIM!"

Magnezone went out and went back with the Magnemite she was looking for."

"Oh, thank you Officer Magnezone." Flaire said as she began to leave.

Droplet and Phil, those two are the other members of Team Elemental, representing water and wind respectively. Droplet is the leader of the team, a kindhearted and bashful kind of guy. A Swampert who specializes in special attacks and the most powerful member of the team who can destroy everything in one Earthquake. Phil is the rebellious and the unskilled one of all. He is a Salamence who is not as strong as the other members but he gets stronger every time he takes on missions with them.

This team saved the world from the planet's paralysis and Darkrai's scheme to put the world into darkness. Droplet and Flaire did these feats when they were a Mudkip and a Torchic, these two are stronger when they reached their final forms and with their own Megas too. However, there was someone missing, they're not just three members but-

"ZZZT! WAIT FLAIRE!" Magnezone said.

"Yes?" Flaire replied as she stopped and turned to him.

"ZZZT! WHERE IS THAT ARMALDO WITH YOU!"

"Oh, you mean Alastor. He hasn't returned yet from his mission of finding his father. I was worried about him but I know he'll be fine. Besides, with his defense and attack he cannot be brought down easily. Thanks for your concern goodbye!"

As she left, Magnezone looked down and puts out a badge. The badge looks similar to the badge Flaire was wearing on her left breast. Flaire has a large bust size as Magnezone tries his best not to notice it but fails. He remembered that those attractions affect humans. A fact he knew but how? After a while, Magnezone put the badge back and went outside.

Outside, Magnezone found the three members of Team Elemental with the Magnemite talking to each other. The Magnemite was enjoying himself as the three discussed about something of interest. Magnezone looked down and went over the team.

"ZZZT! GREETINGS TEAM ELEMENTAL!" Magnezone said, shocking the others.

"Oh, Sheriff how are you?" The Swampert, Droplet, said.

"ZZZT! GOOD BUT I THOUGHT YOU'RE ON A MISSION?!"

"Oh, that, well the mission will be on a different island." The Salamence, Phil said. "So we have to wait for the ship to arrive."

"ZZZT! AND THAT ISLAND IS?!"

"ZZZT! THE AIR CONTINENT, YOU'RE HOMETOWN SIR!" Magnemite said that made Magnezone freeze.