His never forgotten legend

A long, long time ago in a town not to big not to small there was once a boy who lived in a quiet house, three blocks from the local grocery store, now the neighborhood of this boy lived in was a pleasant one however.

There still is one little problem he felt all alone, everyday he would go to school in hopes of finding a new friend only to come home disappointed that he wasn't able to do so until one day.

while the white snow trickled down the gray light sky he found a teddy bear on the side of the road now the boy didn't know why it was in the side of the road nor did he know who it belonged to but felt compelled to pick it up

as time passed the boy has grown a marvelous relationship with this teddy bear he would bring him to school, to the park, and even when he was at the grocery store with his parents.

The relationship
between the boy and his teddy bear had brought nothing but happiness and joy into this young man's life and nothing could take away these precious moments between them until one day a new restaurant by the name of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria had just opened up the boy and his teddy bear had gone for a visit to what is it was all about

the place was packed with kids left and right cheering for the animatronics that would sing and dance infront of the kids while they stuff there faces with junk food and grease! Things were going fine ti'll the boy left his teddy bear underneath the chair he was sitting on eventually leaving it behind all alone the teddy bear had been forgotten by the boy; in a state of paralysis it was stuck there in hopes of the boy to pick up his teddy that was now forgotten.

time passed from months to years the boy didn't come back to get his teddy bear had forgotten all about it, saddened the teddy bear could do nothing but wait for a new kid to find him and bring it home to love and care for it.

all hope was lost until a strange figure with a sharp smile had picked up the teddy bear and stared at its soulless eyes "oh you poor thing? How long have you been left there little guy months, years?" The strange figure continued to talk to the teddy bear as if it was a person of its own "I may not be able to give you love my freind but there is one thing that I can give you, Life!" Confused and astonished the strange figure seemingly reached within the teddy bear pulling out a ghost like essence and put it within the older, broken model of the previous Freddy Fazbear animatronic. Filled with new life and questions the teddy bear asked the strange figure why he had done this for him? To wich he replied "hmm, no reason I just believe that some things shouldn't go to waste" as he said this the strange figure walked off.

The stranger gave this teddy bear a new meaning of life with the anger that he felt would move on and search his old freind who had abandoned him those many, many years ago...

...At the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

-------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who might be reading this right now! I hoped you liked it. Who should I do next jj, bonnie, chipper's revenge? Type in the comment section thank you ;)