Dazzling Sun

Ryohei always do something with extremeness. Verbally and physically.

He would shout at the top of his lungs and do everything with every drop of strength he has.

But all those extreme gestures he made overshadowed his true personality.

A kind, caring, worried older brother who would do anything and everything for the sake of his own family and loved ones.

He may be loud and look stupid, but that's because he wanted to hide the worry and fear he has from his sister. He doesn't want his sister to worry. He's the older brother! He has to be strong!

But meeting Tsuna was like seeing the sun at dawn, a time where Ryohei enjoyed the most due to the quietness and the calmness it brings.

Tsuna worried for him even though Ryohei didn't ask him to.

He was willing to fight for the sake of others even though he was terrified.

He was willing to sacrifice his own ring, something that those scary people considered as priceless, for the sake of saving someone's life.

Ryohei has deep respect for him. Tsuna showed him how even the most quiet man can become extreme.

That's why, he would give this sunflower to him.

Because no matter how extreme he does, it will never show the extreme respect and gratefulness he had to Tsuna.