1

>>>

[leafy]

>>>

"Get up. Get the fuck up," he says, pulling the covers off me. 

I groan, shielding my eyes from the constant bright light that shines in my room. Of course, with the sort of powers I've got, I could easily turn off the light.

Then I'd get beat half to fucking death, and I'm not about that life. 

Welcome to my damn life. Living in a cage, not being able to do anything except follow their orders. 

Them being the pricks who have caged me up, fucking genetically modified me or some shit, and have made my whole life literally hell. My whole life has been basically the same. I sit in this room, get insulted, and all kinds of shit right out of nowhere. Fucking ridiculous. 

"What do you want, asshole?" Always look them in the eyes. Let them know you'll fucking kill them when you get out of here. 

You're probably wondering, "Leafy! If you've got all these wicked powers, then why do you not use them on these cunts?" 

I can't. These people somehow have blocked my abilities. There is no way for me to get at them, kill them with my wicked tricks. So all I've got is my sarcasm and snippy roasts. The guard looks at me with absolute disgust. 

"You're leaving. Get up, and put on these clothes." He throws down some t-shit and jeans, then next to that, a flat topped hat. Holy shit, they usually strongly regulate what I wear here. This must be a fucking miracle. 

Hands shaking a little, I bend over and pick up the clothes. Usually it's just all white shit. All white clothes, all white walls. I haven't seen much color other than that. Considering I've never left the compound, only seen pictures of what it's like out there. They've gave me a lot of pictures, books, and the occasional game for the DS I have. 

Pokemon is pretty fuckin' cool. And the Legend of Zelda? Shit, that stuff is killer. 

I spend a lot of time doing that. Trying out and seeing if I can do some stuff like the characters in game can. Most of the time, I'm able to do copy the character abilities. It's not that hard when you can basically manipulate the world's face of reality.

Pretty fucking cool, right?

Just wish I could use it more, geared toward what I want. In this facility, it's all shit. I can't even make a cup of coffee appear without being screamed at. They think I'm going to be tainted or something. These people are honestly the biggest hypocrites I've ever met.

Actually, the only people I've ever met.

The guard snaps his fingers at me a few times, tells me to get dressed for the millionth time, and then leaves. Dude, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm in. 

I quickly undress and get into the new clothes. Damn, these are comfy. I smile a little and look down at the shirt. It's of toon link, looking absolutely bad ass. They actually got something correct with me. Payed attention to what I like. That's a rarity. 

When I'm done, I knock on the door, and the guard guy comes right back in. He grabs my arm and shoves me forward.

"Hey, man, no need to get touchy-feely. Pretty sure I can walk myself." He mutters a few curses, obviously unhappy with my sarcasm, but lets go. It finally sets in. "Am I really leaving?"

The guard nods, a sense of awe rushes through me. Where am I going? Why are they letting someone as dangerous as me go?

"We're moving you to a different facility. Don't get any funny ideas. It's not like we're setting you free." Just as the awe comes, it leaves again. Of course, me still having hope is pointless. It's not like I can get out of this one.