Rebirth

~Credit to @fallen-angel563 for the the story idea and the first three chapters~

---------

"My last wish... is that Naruto... will grow up treated like a hero.."

As Minato fought the Kyuubi in Shinigami's stomach, he can't help, but curse himself.

Along with having to forever battle the kyuubi, who he had long since made his peace with, he had to watch his son grow up. Naturally, you would think that would be a blessing, being able to see his son from beyound the grave, but it was more like a curse.

He was forced to watch Naruto be beaten, starved, hit, ignored, avoided, hated, and worst of all, alone. At first he had denied that could possibly be his Konoha, but after a while, he had to accept the depressing truth.

Konoha had Failed.

No, he had failed.

He should've thought more before he sealed the kyuubi away, before he condemned his son to the life of a jinchuriki. Maybe if he had thought more, maybe if he had prepared, maybe if he had a little more time...

Maybe if he wasn't so stupid!

However, there was something that made him feel the tiniest bit of pride, hidden underneath the mountain of guilt. Although his his son grown up in pain, he grew up to be so strong, and not once did he hold anything against Konoha. Not even once.

Dodging a black-clawed paw, Minato watched as his son dodged a similar attack. he wasn't very surprised Orochimaru had finally invade the village, be he hadn't expected the Ichibi container to go all-out so early in the battle.

He felt that little bit of pride flair as Naruto finally struck down the one-tailed Jinchuriki, with a reckless, but ingenious plan. Just like his mother...

Besides his son, Kushina was one of the people he missed most. He had no doubt she made her way to Heaven, or whatever it was. She may been temperamental, but she was also one of the kindest people he'd met.

Abruptly brought back to Naruto battle, Minato grit his teeth as the Uchiha scum glared at his son with jealous and hatteful eyes. The Uchiha hadn't changed, they even had the nerve to plan a rebellion. Why, If he was still alive....

"Minato!"

said blonde's head jerked up, staring into the wide eyes of the kyuubi.

"What is it, Kurama?"

"Your chest is glowing!" The demon stuttered.

"Eh?"

Minato looked down at his chest and saw a symbol similar to the one he had sealed the Kyuubi with glowing in the center of his chest. he looked up, his view of the outside world shifting to the Sandaime's battle with. Orochimaru.

The snake man had an evil smirk on his face, four odd-looking coffins rising above him. He didn't recognize the technique, but as the coffins rose, he felt a tugging sensation in his chest. The third coffin was empty, but the fourth one had writing he knew.

Fourth...

He didn't even need to read all of it to realize what it meant. It was probably some resurrecting technique, by the looks of it. Which meant...

This is my chance!

Minato had no idea how he did it, he just willed himself there, fueled by the burning need to see his son again. To save him from the evil Konoha had become.

I will correct my mistakes! I will fix this! I have to!

"SOrry, Kurama, but this is a chance I just cannot pass up." Minato sighed, a small smile on his face.

Kyuubu glanced at him, confused, before understanding crossed over his face He smirked at the blonde.

"Go. See your annoying brat of a kit." Kurama joked lightly. Minato grinned at him, before he pored all his being into that pull using his desire to help push through.

There was a sickening splunch, and Minato felt his entire body light on fire. He squashed a shout of pain, clenching his jaw and digging his nail into his palms until everthing went numb, and he could just barely make out a bright blue.

He blinked thw white out of his eyes, and felt the numbness slowly fade away. Once the haze was gone, Minato looked out of the coffin and saw the tiled roof he had seen Sandaime and Orochimaru fighting.

Slowly, he raised his hand and balled it into a fist testing out his muscles.

He grinned. Top condition.

Look out Konoha. Your Yondaime is back, and he is pissed off.

---------

Hey! I hope you guess and ready for this story!

The first chapters will be the same as how the original Author wrote them.

Sorry for the late put up. I am currently working I work from 10:20 in the morning to at least 8:30 pm. I will post the next two chapter fallen-angel plus at least two new chapter in the next week, the latest in the next to weeks.

Hope you guys like the story!!!!

See you next time!!!!!

Vote and Comment!!!!!