chapter 1: the family

Author note: this is my first fan fiction uploaded to wattpad so im sorry if its bad I will update as often as I can please enjoy!

It was a normal day in the Ackerman house hold. Eren and Mikasa where running around the house, levi was doing a ridiculous amount of paperwork that Erwin had given him and hanji was busy with science that Erwin asked her to do aswell.

Hanji didn't feel like her family was complete and levi knew this. She wanted to adopted a child about the same age as her children she already had. She wanted to talk to Levi about it but didn't aspect a good reply.

She decided to go and talk to Levi about this because she could no longer take it." Levi, I want to adopt a child" Hanji announced to her husband. " ok sure we can go tomorrow" levi replied. "Wait what, you said yes"? " of course shitty glasses I hate seeing you like this".

It got to the next day and Levi and Hanji went to social services to adopt a child. There was one kid that they both liked. He was a small boy the same age as eren and mikasa. He had blond hair, he was smart and his name was armin. They instantly liked this child and asked him if he wanted to go home with them. He jumped for Joy and hugged Levi and Hanji. It was agreed they where going to adopt armin and take him home to tell their children.

Armin walked through the doors to his new home carrying his small case of belongings with him. " mum dad, your home we missed you and..."came to children running round the doorway to stop and see another child their age. " who is this mum" asked eren. "This is armin your new brother we adopted him and hope that you will become great friends" hanji said. But befor she could finish her small speech the children were already talking to each other. They looked like they had known one another for years.