Kaistal? Taestal.

[SORRY FOR ALL GRAMATICAL ERRORS. IF EVER, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT'S WRONG IN MY SENTENCE OR PHRASE SO THAT I CAN CORRECT THINGS RIGHT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU]

A week in February

Somewhere inside the room became noisy again. It wasn't just an ordinary room for me. That's the room where all of my dreams begun. Everytime I took a step inside, I can smell love.

The love I got from my fans, the love I got from my eonnies, the love I got from the staffs and producers, and the love I got from him. All of my sweats and downfalls were worth it. Really worth it.

"Hey" A quick turn was my response to him. I smiled at him as he came forward infront of me. "It's been a while"

"I know." I grinned as I put my head down. I saw his hands as he put it inside of his pocket as he leaned his back on the wall. He was just showing his cool side to her. I can sense it, she was just right behind me. She entered the room and I heard a big sigh from him. Chuckling became my response.

"You're still making a move? What a jerk." I crossed my arms. He laughed softly as he scratch his head. "You know I can't confess right away. Contracts suck"

"Tell me more about it, boy" I agreed. We laughed became we were taking each other's shoes. We can relate each other's feelings. That's what bestfriends are for.

"Wanna come inside? I know you want to." Walking to the door while looking at him, challenging him if he wants to see her. He eyed me as if I was crazy but in the end, the girl always wins.

As we entered, loud noises were starting to enter to my ears. But because i'm an idol, I'm used to it.

I was happy seeing my co-workers in the same company dancing their own choreography. Some were memorizing their steps in the next comeback. As a Sunbae, I would like to give them some advices but someone interuped my plan.

Seeing him being a professional idol was amazing. I couldn't help but to smile. How he talks to his hoobaes, giving them advices. It's actually a good view. I can't wait to tell this scene to my future children.

"Hey, enjoying the view?" That made me shock from my imaginations. I looked up to him and gave him a hug. "Wait, My clothes are full of sweats. You can't touch me, my dear." He push me from hugging him.

"Ow Sunbae, as if I wasn't okay with your sweats years ago. We actually have the same path before!" We laughed. I gave him a water as I put his towel behind his back because he sweats a lot. Girls envy him because his metabolism is really fast.

"You two, being a lovey dovey infront of me are no joke." Kai's arms are crossed as he went infront of him. "You little, rascal. Until now, I still can't belive that you're faster with me having a girlfriend. My fans think I'm a sex god or so whatever but the truth is, I'm just a cute pup trying to get a right timing to get his own partner" Kai pouted but Taemin just laughed.

"My poor bestfriend is already inlove. I still remember when you were just a kid---"

"Yah Taemin, 5 months isn't a decade. We're just in the same age but different year!" I love it when these two idiots are fighting over some little things.

"1994 is YOUR year Jongin, and I'm 1993. Remember that." Taemin winked at Jongin as he clung his arm around my shoulder. His arms calls me home.