Sanity (ONESHOT)

3:40. School has ended and Trinity has just gotten home from stalking her senpai. Santiago or some of his friends call him "Salty". His name makes sense, it leaves a salty yet sweet taste in Trinity's mouth when she hears it.
Trinity has her own nickname too, her friends like calling her "TJ", she thinks her and Salty make a great couple and she would have ask him out already if it wasn't for that bitch Caroline. Caroline was always with Salty and it sickens TJ .
"She's only using him for popularity, she doesn't love him like I do ". TJ always thought and it's true. Caroline has a reputation of using boys for popularity, sometimes she would use them for money, sex, or even just good grades .
End of the year is coming and Caroline is having a giant summer party and of course, everyone is invited. Trinity hopes to go with her friends when she heard that Salty is going. Of course her friends won't stop nagging her about asking Salty out to the party.
"Come on he's cute, ask him " Nory would say
" You love him ask him " Alayna would say
"I Ship You Two like Meiko and Kaito " Maddie would say
"Stop being a Pussy and grow some girl balls" Teresa would shout

She made up her mind and she would ask him at the party, she hopes he will accept her feelings.
~TIMSKIP~
8:00pm, party time . Trinity came casual while all the "popular" girls came in pretty outfits with their boyfriends. Trinity searched the house for her senpai like a lioness searching for it's prey. She almost came to the conclusion that he didn't come. Until she bumped into a certain someone....
"Get The Duck Out of My Way TJ"!!! Shouted Caroline as she shoved Trinity aside like garbage. What a butch.
"Can she get any more cruel" TJ said out loud.
"IKR, she always around me and it's kinda creepy" said a certain someone.
Trinity turned to see Santiago standing behind her. Trinity heart raced as soon she made eye contact with the Hispanic boy.
"Hey TJ , how you been ?" He asked. Of course he knows her, they go to the same school. "I've been great" She answered. "Hey TJ ,can I talk to you out back?" Salty ask and of course TJ said "Yes".
Both in the backyard, side by side. TJ's body was ready for anything Salty had to say. " Trinity, do you like me?" TJ was shocked that he knew! How did he knew?! "W-Why are you a-asking ? She blushed deeply. " Teresa told me everything and I think it's sweet that you like me ". God Dammit Teresa!! "Well she's not wrong" TJ said nervously. "I not only like you but I love you " Trinity continued as she walked a couple inches closer. All of a sudden her lips were match with Salty's.
"I love you too" He said. They kiss again.
"EVERYONE RUN THE PO-PO ARE HERE , SOMEONE HIDE THE MAROANA!!!" Jose shouted as he sprinted out of the back door. Everyone went crazy, lucky for our lovers, they made it out without getting caught.
So after school was over TJ and Salty lived their lives peacefully and happy. Forever in love, Forever in Sanity.

The End :)