Fight Til The End

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf; only Cassidy and the world surrounding her.

Fight Til The End - Jack Savoretti

(outfit on profile)

Thanks to everyone for liking, following, and chatting with me on tumblr!

So here it is, the big finale! I just wanted to thank you all again for reading and loving Cassidy.

Sometimes I wonder why I do this still, but it's because I love you guys and I'm just so appreciative!

So this story is based on 5X19-20 so SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW EPISODES!

Welcome Back to Cassidy Snyder's World!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight Til The End

We don't know how to pray

We don't know what to say

We don't know how to make it through another day

Never run, never hide

Always up for the fight

We keep getting it wrong until we get it right

I won't let you let me go

Scars of our mind games never show

We're never going to be alone again

We're never gonna let it know

We're enemies, lovers, not friends

And we fight 'til the end

There were so many moments in their lives that sometimes they literally had to stop and try to take in what was happening in that moment. It could take your breath away and slap you in the face so you felt all the pain at once. That was the exact shock they were all going through at the moment now that they knew that Mason with the Beast. It was just their luck that it was one of their friends and someone they cared about. Also the real kick in the gut was the fact that Mason was the one who started putting all the pieces together to find the Beast.

For once in the year now that Cassidy has known and tried to protect Liam, she didn't stop him from taking off. His best friend was in danger. Protecting him had to untether for the moment. They all had to readjust and figure out how they were to get Mason back. Currently they were now in Scott's house, hoping for him to heal quickly from his fight earlier from the Beast. Kira was trying to take care of him with Stiles following behind like a lost puppy.

Malia, Braeden, and Cassidy stood around the island in the kitchen, guns resting on the counter. Each of their minds somewhere else, but still constantly worried.

"The Desert Wolf showed up at the game?" Braeden questioned the coyote.

Malia nodded, eyes cast down at the granite. She had a constant red X on her back, just waiting for her mother to show up again.