Character Interview - Will Secrets be revealed?

Dedication cause I got it wrong XD Ahaha. And I edited this... There was an unanswered question, so you can try to find it XD

INTERVIEW :D

"Good whatever time it is currently where you are. I will be your interviewer, redpeace9. I am the author of "Shh.. Secret Princess ;)" and "Only Love is Left."

"I do not want the characters to know things they shouldn't, so why don't we send them to the sound-proof green room when they're not needed, eh?"

(Note: Anything that happens here will feel like it never occurred in the story. Any reactions here whatsoever wouldn't be real in the story, and they would feel like a dream. I put magic potion in my characters, so they won't remember any of this being real. Haha. :P )

"Okay, readers, let's get our favorite characters out here!"

"His Royal Highness Prince Chanceon of Shalleeria, Miss Annalisa Caprione, His Highness Prince James, Luke Gregory, Amanda Gilligan and Sethaniel Masters!"

The characters ran out one-by-one and sat down in their respective chairs. The males were wearing polo shirts and jeans; Anna was wearing pedal-pushers and a long t-shirt saying: What are you looking at? O.O ; Amanda was wearing a pink cocktail dress with pink fake fur.

The seating arrangement was as follows, from left to right: Seth, Luke, Amanda, James, Anna, Chance.

"Good evening, everyone. It's evening here where we reside, at least," I said, nodding at them.

"Good evening, Red," they said simultaneously, nodding back to me.

"Okay, a lot of fans have asked similar questions, so how do you wanna approach this?"

"I'd prefer taking the same questions as a whole," Prince Chance said with a raised hand.

Miss Caprione rolled her eyes and bumped his shoulder.

"Okay, that's good. I'll be telling you who asked, kay?" I said, looking at them questioningly.

They all nodded.

"Let's start with the random, less important questions. You can all stick around for these."

"Okay, from luckyblack8, an annoying friend of mine: Prince Chanceon, why are you rich?" I asked, holding in my laughter.

I could safely say everyone was bewildered with the question. I laughed, and Anna laughed, too.

"Oh, God. If I knew these were the random questions," she said and laughed, slapping her knee.

Chance scratched the back of his neck and said,"Umm. Hard work and determination?"

Prince James, Anna and Luke scoffed, earning them a glare from Prince Chance.

"Okay, from the same annoying pig of a frienemy of mine: Where do you sleep, and why do you sleep?" I said, keeping in my laughter again.

"These really are random questions," Anna said and smiled.

I rolled my eyes,"Sorry, this is why he's a frienemy, not a friend."

"I'm wasting my time here! Can we hurry this up? Those are pointless questions," Amanda said, sighing in frustration.

"Oh, I'm wasting my time here. Can we hurry this up?" Anna said in a high-pitched, whiny voice.

I chuckled, as did everyone but Amanda. She just glared at Anna and huffed.

"Going back, your answers, sir?" I said, looking at Prince Chance.

"Umm. I sleep in my room? I sleep because I am a living human who gets tired and needs rest to keep my body working?" he said, looking around.