Untitled Part 1

it was a hot summer day. everyone in a small town were doing their own things. kids played outside. families watching their kids while chatting with others. people going to work and everyone just living peacefully. Bart, a local, was in a church. he was sitting in the front roll, praying. he knew it wasn't his thing. but he did it. because he was learning to be a priest by his uncle, Barry Allen. sure, he did crappy but he's learning. he was first taken to a church when he was very little. he always heard his uncle and aunt talk about god and churches. now he was now being trained to be a priest.
"Bart" the 13 year old snaps out of his thoughts and looks at his cousin, Wally, walking over. "hey there" Bart waves as Wally sits next to him. "praying?" the tall speedy one looks down at his cousin who nods. "its crash and all to serve god, but i don't get the praying" Wally chuckles and looks up at a statue of god. "true. but we do it because we want god to hear our thoughts or something" he ruffles Bart's hair who giggles. "don't think too much into it" the other nods. "i won't"
soon nighttime falls. everyone went home to sleep and dream. Bart locks the doors to the church since he's the last to leave. then he heard a noise and looks. "hello?" there was nothing. he starts walking home, looking nervous as he heard the noise again. he walks faster.
but then he was tackled to the ground by a demon who screeches and tries to kill him. the small male screams and struggles. "NO DON'T HELP!!!!" he then saw a Hispanic male, 16, behind the demon. then he grabs the demon and breaks his neck, killing it as the demon collapses. the male who killed it, was tall, handsome but with dark demon eyes. "a disgrace to all demons" the demon, Jaime stated, licks the blood off his fingers. he looks at the frighten male and walks over.
"is everyone alright ese?" Jaime asked, holding out his bloody hand to Bart who looks, very nervous. Jaime saw this and his eyes soften more to the male. "sorry, habit of helping others" Jaime stated, still holding out his hand to him. "believe me, i won't hurt you"
Bart looks at Jaime. he saw he was a demon. he was always told to never trust a demon. but he blushes, couldn't help but take his offer hand. Jaime pulls him to his feet. Bart looks up at the tall male and blushes more, seeing his face more clearer. "t-thank you....f-for saving me" Bart looks to the side, blushing heavily. Jaime smiles to this and nods. "of course, hermano. some demons don't know about how respect humans" the small male looks at the demon. "but you don't look like a demon" Jaime chuckles and softly shook his head. "no, a hybrid demon" now that was a shocker to the other.
"a hybrid of what?" Bart asked, curious. Jaime looks at him and shook his head. "you don't want to know" but the small male wanted to know. "but i-" the demon place a finger to his lip, making the human blush heavily, looking at the demon, surprised. "believe me, you don't" Jaime said softly, caressing the human's face who shudders, leaning into his touch. he felt very very warm and comfy to him. Bart looks at him, blushing, dazed. "o-okay" Jaime then pulls back, making Bart frown. "sadly i have to go, we'll meet again" Jaime turns to walk off but Bart stops him, hugging him from behind. "you promise?" the demon chuckles and nods. "si" then Jaime disappears and Bart looks around for him. then he blushes and shivers. "c-crash"