when we met

It was afternoon when i was  walking back home from my best friend's house. it was dark and i was about 20 seconds from my house(i live alone , the Kraang killed my parents and i don't have siblings an i work at a cafe for money). suddenly i heard screaming into an alley. i thought that someone was in danger and i wanted to help. unfortunately i was right and a little boy was...<<captured>> by the Purple Dragons                                        

 '' leave him alone.Now'' i said to them                                                                                                                                 

'' or else what'' Fong said as the boy managed to escape

'' you will see'' i am a kunoichi so i knew how to protect myself. he came tawards me but i punched him really hard that his nose started bleeding. but i didn't see the other one who went behind me and lifted me . i couldn't kick or punch because of the way he was holding me and pushed me to the wall . 

''wow you are hard but pretty though '' said Fong as he grabbed my boob and leaned to kiss me . i finally managed to escape my left leg and kick him at his...manhood. he screamed in pain and th other two guys grabbed my legs and my hands so i coundn't react. Fong took a razor from his pocket and was about to kill me, when i saw a human sized turtle...thing at the shadows..

''HEY, LEAVE HER NOW '' said the turtle and started to fight with the two of them except of Fong who was tight me with a rope . i could move, i felt his razor against my arm, i saw blood coming from my arm as he was scratching me. i yelled from pain and i saw the purple dragons quickly running away and the turtle was coming towards me to help me with the rope. when i was free of the rope..

''are you ok miss?'' he told me worried. he had blue eyes and wore a blue bandana.

''yes thank you for saving me ...emm'' ''Leonardo is my name but you can call me Leo'', ''well thank you for saving me Leo, mine is Maritina Tang Shen, but you can call me Maritina'' 

when i said Tang Shen he gasped. '' what's wrong Leo? Are you ok?'' , ''did you say your name is also tang shen?'', ''yeah why?'','' hmm..can you please come with me . don't worry you will be save but i want you to meet someone. well i have 3 other brothers who are like me but i really want you to meet master Splinter, who had a wife named Tang Shen, unfortunately she died, but we will explain all the story to you late. so are you coming?'' .

 i felt sorry about ...the other Tang Shen but i was really curious to learn about her .''ok Leo i will come with you'', '' great. oh and also my brother will take care of your injury'' , ''thank you very much''.