lewandowski

based on au where the world in which the world remains black and white until your soulmate comes into your life to give you color.

when they die, the world turns black and white again.

it has always been black and white

robert lewandowski is born with a huge flaw; disability to be born bound to only see the world in black and white. 1 in every 100; he's apart of a community who called themselves the kolorowy.

the coloured ones.

but to be called kolorowy, he has to find the other half of him; as that would catalyst the inner colour buried deep in them. only then will your life be completed; restored, alive, coloured.

until then its black and white; the monochromias. symbolising the incompleteness, bland, deadness and unsure. oh, the loneliness.

then, then closer you get to them, the lighter it becomes.

there's grey/gray stage; the szary. more white to black ratio. a little black than white, which ever it is. 16 years old, aunt iza's 65th birthday party, a guy with glowing sticks shoved in his nostrils and freckles all over his arms; lewy has always feel a little curious.

then the sepia stage; the sepias. he reached sepia once; 24 years old, struggling unemployed degree holder in modern architectural and technology; the girl dumped him for another girl who is 3 years younger than him who coloured her world.

not that he could complain. kolorowy over sepia.

now, 29 years old, architectural degree holder now an employed teacher of a private szkoła podstatowa in the capital of warsaw, robert lewandowski has the premium membership of the monochromia club for 29 years.

the longest was 101 years. died in 2024, argentinian, according to the newspaper, baker to the best fruitcake in the neighbourhood; she died alone in her house. the newspaper boy found her.

72 years to break her record.

" i'll break her record," he said one day, lunch time to his friend, łukasz. the other 26 years old rolled his eyes, " the argentinian again?" lukasz dipped a stick of the sauté asparagus in the sauce.

lewy dropped his spoon on the mashed potato and picked up the sliced fruit. " duh, who else i aspired to be to?" a bite of the honey dew send the juice dripping down his arm to the folded sleeve of his blue shirt. he cussed and grabbed a tissue to wipe it off.

it took him awhile to master the art of matching his clothes. no one could blame him, it's in the genes. there was some mishaps (yellow shirt, red short, blue sneakers or the blue shirt and green ties) not that it matters, he's teaching 6 years olds who is among the monochromia community itself.