Change of plan ( budo x ayano )

(Author note)
Hey! This is my first story, so please excuse the lack of correct spelling and all that stuff. Thanks!

(no ones pov)

"Ahh senpai you will be mine soon enough, don't you worry, I shall never let you go, I promi-" While Ayano was having a daydream about her Senpai, she was interrupted, or should I say brutally knocked down accidentally by Budo Masuta, a very well built and handsome boy who runs the martial arts club.

"Oh crap!! Are you alright? I bumped into you pretty bad, I-i think you need to go to the nurse" Budo said worried and concerned. Ayano sat on the ground, dazed and confused at what just happened, she finally snapped out of her day dream and stood up firmly, she dusted herself off and straightened her ponytail, this caused Budo to blush. "Uh a-are you alright?" Budo said with a blank mind and a twisted tongue. "I'm fine" Ayano spoke plainly. Budo's stomach twisted up, as if he was being scolded by a teacher, her plain response made him feel worried for his safety. He decided to make a conversation, possibly making both him and Ayano late for class. "So.. What's your name??" Budo said blushing while Ayano's dark and beautiful eyes stared at him blankly, waiting for a response. "I'm Ayano, Ayano Aishi" Ayano said in a very soft yet dark female voice. Her voice and the way she spoke made Budo shiver and feel all warm inside, he never has heard such a beautiful and unique voice, it was mature and soft. Budo stood frozen while Ayano blankly stared at him, confused and bored. "And yours?" Ayano said trying to be polite. "Uhm, yes of course! I'm Budo Masuta! Leader of the martial arts club!" Budo said confidently. Budo smiled at Ayano, and for a while there was a silence that was so quiet, Budo could hear his heart beat, as he imagined all the futures he could have with this girl. Ignoring the awkward silence. Ayano broke the peace by reminding Budo that she has to get to class and he should to. As she walked off,  Budo stared at her, her perfect curves, her liquorice hair, her fragrance and her beautiful face and eyes which had no makeup caked everywhere unlike other girls, Ayano was lucky that she never had to wear makeup because of her beauty. Budo finally snapped out of it and sprinted to class. He pushed the class doors open and leaped to his seat, everyone stared at his red blushing face and the sweat dripping from his neck. "Please get to class on time, this is very unusual of you" the teacher said strictly. " Yes sensei!" Budo replied quickly. Budo spent most of the class time day dreaming, he was lucky he didn't get caught, where as Ayano was up to something else...

Well that was detailed!! I hope you enjoyed that small chapter, this is my first story so please don't be mad if I spelt things wrong!! I will update soon as I can, thanks for your time!!!!