The Other Donovan Sister

Life has never been simple for me, not even growing up. There was always something in the way, my dad took off when I was younger soon a few years ago my mum left us to go to live with her new boyfriend Pete who's a truck well apparently. I live with my older sister Vicki and my twin brother Matt, my name is Natalie Donovan, somehow we manage without a parent mum still sends money but Vicki has a job at the Grill. Anyways over the summer Vicki's been sleeping with Jeremy Gilbert, my best friend’s younger brother, she's taking advantage of him he's grieving his parents died earlier this summer. Vicki takes drugs as do I, it takes the edge off things, Vicki, Matt, Jeremy and Tyler knows that I take drugs and I smoke. Back to the present, it's the first day of the school years tonight there is the back to school bonfire tradition. I walked to the bathroom, I took a quick shower, then I dried my hair, I brushed my teeth and hair I changed into my clothes. I'm wearing a black Jack Daniels logo tank top, ripped shorts, my pace leather jacket and my boots. I grabbed done pills out if the cabinet and sealed them. I went outside and lit up a cigarette waiting git Matt to give me a lift to school. He came out and sighed when he saw me I shook my head; I was finished so I threw it on the floor and stood on it. I got into Matt’s truck he’s the one who’s driving.

“Why?” Matt questions me as he reverses out.

“Dunno” I tell him and I shake my head, he drives in silence after he had parked the truck in the school car park I got out of the truck, that was another ‘awkward’ journey I thought to myself. I walked to what people call the ‘Stoner Pit’ I walked up to Vicki and Jeremy.

“Hey Vick, Jer” I greeted them.

“Hi Nat’s” Jeremy and Vicki said to me.

“Take no more than 2 in a 6 hour window” Jeremy said and handed me and Vicki the pills we both swallowed them.

“Thanks Jer” I said and smiled to him.

“Bye” I soon left and I found Bonnie and Elena.

“Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech, she looks hot- can I still say trainnieness?” Bonnie said Bonnie looks at a group of girls.

“No, that’s over” Me and Elena both said in sync.

“He hate’s me” Elena said, she’s looking over to my brother.

“Elena, that’s not hate, that’s, you dumped me but, I’m too cool to show it… But secretly I’m listening to air supply’s greatest hits” I laughed to Elena.

“Matts my brother he can get through with it, he’s coping and anyways  you two were drifting apart anyways before g=hell went down” I told her truthfully then I saw Caroline approaching her it comes…

“Elena. Oh my god. How are you? Oh it’s so great to see you” Caroline said to Elena and giving her a hug, well and awkward hug whilst me and Bonnie stood with Awkwardness.

“How is she? Is she good?” Caroline then says to me and Bonnie, why can’t she ask Elena herself.

“Caroline. I’m right here and I’m fine” Elena lies she’s not fine in some part of me I’m not either.

After Caroline left we gave her a look “No comment I’m not gonna say anything” Elena says to me and Bonnie we then began our walk of the corridor hallway then we all came to a standstill outside of the office there’s a new student.

“Hold up. Who’s this?” Bonnie said to us me and Elena looked over to the new student.

“All I see is his back” Elena says, but she is not looking closely enough to see the big picture.

“That’s a hot back” Me and Bonnie says to her in sync, yes we are standing staring and gawking.

“His arse looks perky” I say in a flirty tone.