Provoking Kcalb

Tearful: One of the few stories that I finished. I hope you enjoy

Etihw & Kcalb:...

Macarona: What wrong with Etihw and Kcalb?

Emalf: They're just in shock about the story

Froze: I can see why

Tearful: It's not that bad *pouts*

Tearful:*shouts* Ater! Arbus!

Ater & Arbus: *Disclaimer*: Tearfulneko do not own the game Grey/Gray Garden or its characters. Grey/Gray Garden belongs to its rightful owners

*Authors Notes(6-21-16)-Wow did this story need more work. Thanks to eithw_ for informing of the many mistakes I had. Hopefully, I fixed all the mistakes.

Tearful: Enjoy the story!

I yawned in my signature chair at the castle beside a sleeping Kcalb. I stole a few glances while I read my book, observing his calm sleeping state. His head lean on the right side of his black leather chair and his hands was folded on his lap. Other times I remember him snoring- a secret only Wodahs and I knew. Wodahs was the first to know of Kcalb's sleeping habits and secretly told me the time when the gentle demon would snore. Regardless, look like he is getting some sleep after the invasion. It has been two months since the invasion of our world by Ivlis, but the demon was defeated. Despite all the damage he caused, I spared his life. However, from the repaired world now, it appeared the incident never happened.

Kcalb, Wodahs and Grora healed wonderfully in two weeks. Everything seemed to have returned to normal in only a month as the paths to the gardens and forests reopened. Well, for one exception. Emalf. Long story short, the flame demon was exiled from his world and I decided to let him stay in the village as long as he behave. Once in a while Grora correct him for tricking or pranking villagers, but overall he is a great helper in the village. A kind heart rest inside his cold and distance exterior. Apparently he still goes after Yosafire. *Always knew he was a big softie. Maybe one day Yosafire will give him a chance* I thought, now bored by the book in my hands.

"Hey sleepyhead" I smiled as Kcalb woke up from his nap. He gave me a glare of annoyance.

"Is everything okay?" Kcalb turned away, not facing me.

"Why the cold shoulder? Angry that I let Ivlis go?" No response.

"I already told you that I decided not to kill him because I don't believe in killing anyone after our fight" No response. *Darn it! I thought maybe he would have said something at least*

"Then maybe the fact that your brother is dating Macarona? Kcalb jerked a bit. *That's a start*

"Don't worry, I gave him an exception. Besides Macarona is 18. Oh! Did you know that Grora is driving Ater and Arbus crazy! Working them to exhaustion for disobeying your orders" No response or movement. Signing, I got out of my chair and walked to his chair.

"Tell me what wrong Kcalb" I realized it sounded like a command.

"Leave me alone. It something you cannot help me with" Kcalb explained. *Finally! But what is he talking about?*

"Please tell me. I'm sure I can help" He look away again. "Come on Kcalb! What is it?" Not again! I cover my mouth.

"Like I said, nothing you could do"

"Really Kcalb! I'm sure I could help" Maybe I should stop, his eyes was showing frustration. No, I'm not giving up that easily.

"I wouldn't dare bring you into my problems"